Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Taurian on CAs claiming Lisa stole her account and she has money on it. That Lisa changed the email and password.
Shes an attention seeking t. Taurain told everyone an hour ago that she set a backup account for Lisa what 2 months ago? Under Lisa's name, email and got her followers so she could expose cockerpoo. Her accounts have been getting banned so she wanted an account so logged in and tried to take Lisa's. Shes really reaching 😂

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
She litrally made the account for Lisa as a back up so the exposure on cockerpoo could happen as Lisa got banned. The way i see it is if you make something unless you state you want it, you've surely then made it for that person?
She's now saying she never told her she could keep it. I just think she's being spiteful. They are both saying they have money on the account too. 🙄

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
It's fascinating but not if you're squeamish. I've watched almost every medical show on TV 🤓
Im not even squeamish at all, like I’ve watched my own surgeries as they happened 🤣 but I think it’s the prospect of what a heart transplant entails just scares me but I’m definitely going to go and look it up because I know it’ll be fascinating but I’ll end up scaring myself

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Shes an attention seeking t. Taurain told everyone an hour ago that she set a backup account for Lisa what 2 months ago? Under Lisa's name, email and got her followers so she could expose cockerpoo. Her accounts have been getting banned so she wanted an account so logged in and tried to take Lisa's. Shes really reaching 😂
Now she's saying it was her email and Lisa has changed the email. Can you change the email?

Oct 24, 2023
She's now saying she never told her she could keep it. I just think she's being spiteful. They are both saying they have money on the account too. 🙄
She said she wanted absolutely nothing to
Do with the account so set up everything under Lisa name and made her an email address. Shes probably feeling left out because she wasn't the centre of attention today. It's very weird.

Oct 24, 2023
I don’t know what’s going on with the taurian lisa thing but why couldn’t Lisa just make her own backup I’m confused?
Taurian said earlier she offered. Lisa was banned the day she was going to expose cockerpoo and needed a backup. taurian offered to make an account and run it up for her.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Im not even squeamish at all, like I’ve watched my own surgeries as they happened 🤣 but I think it’s the prospect of what a heart transplant entails just scares me but I’m definitely going to go and look it up because I know it’ll be fascinating but I’ll end up scaring myself
Seeing his scar is pretty freaky, I was like put a shirt on. The heart, for me, is the freakiest organ, I'm pretty heart phobic. Enjoy your viewing 😉

She said she wanted absolutely nothing to
Do with the account so set up everything under Lisa name and made her an email address. Shes probably feeling left out because she wasn't the centre of attention today. It's very weird.
Do you remember the s with cockerpoo when taurian said she had no association with the account that she had only made it and that was it

Oct 24, 2023
It will be interesting to see if crypto gets the account back for taurian 😂
It's actually bizarre that she made her the account, let her use it as her personal account for 2 months now T is being banned so much she wants it back. What for? To read her messages? It's just so odd.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
It's actually bizarre that she made her the account, let her use it as her personal account for 2 months now T is being banned so much she wants it back. What for? To read her messages? It's just so odd.
She would have read them the other day. She's purely being spiteful. Maybe she can't make anymore accounts, I remember someone here saying they couldn't make anymore tt accounts

Oct 24, 2023
She would have read them the other day. She's purely being spiteful. Maybe she can't make anymore accounts, I remember someone here saying they couldn't make anymore tt accounts
Yeah I can't many anymore accounts it doesn't let me. I'd need to make more emails and it asks me to verify them with a phone number which I can't because Iv used it 😂