Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
People have their experience and think they are medical experts and everyone is the same. My one son is epileptic but cos he is autistic they failed to do the EEG so he never had tests but is medicated. So their claims you can't get medicated without is bs, also they don't admit you for these tests. Everyone's an expert, they need to realise they are only an expert on themselves.
I agree. In some cases an EEG doesn’t even detect abnormal activity even with a diagnosis of epilepsy.

I'm grand

Mar 7, 2024
Good Lord Jesus! The absolute ffuckery on TT literally blows my mind!!
I get do all time during the day to watch except for going to work, lunchtime (sometimes), coming home from work. I literally logged on during my lunch and a lunatic pathological liar was in fangies and was getting airtime.
I get Home from work and sit down around 9 and do me its the same t up there!!!!
Of course she is! Angie wrongun giving another wrongun a platform 😡
Then boring Brigham is sending the nation asleep.
The double dillys are swaking in their boxes with some Disney b with a voice that violated my fing ears 😭
The lives are full of begs trying to pretend they "don't expect" gifts but yet they have them on 🤯 Get the do outa here ye lying fs!
Rant over. I feel better now 😁

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
I had a look at the fyp to see if there was any new things up about delulu and the first thing that popped up was an old video of Angie having a s on live 🤢
That was one of my first introductions to the world of Tiktok seeing that video.. Only joined in Jan last year to snark on CLA. I remember Angie was drunk back then on almost every night and there were always people in the boxes trying to talk her out of a mental health episode and trying to call her all worried. Nothing has changed since then, just her platform is bigger now and she’s even more obnoxious. I also remember a live when she was saying that the poop video made her TikTok famous and she was proud of it.