Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Was just blocked from some randoms live who was talking about Ruby with that evil t Tony in the box because I dared to speak bad about Tiny Tony. Honestly, I wish people would wake up to him. It really makes me so mad that people can’t see him for who he is. The man is a walking red flag and seriously makes my skin crawl. He said he was leaving… but he just pops up again and again with more deluded supporters ffs.
Man Punch GIF

Feb 29, 2024
So Lisa has Taurian account and Taurian wants it back?
When my kids where young they played Habbo, it's an on line game and your get furniture for the prentend house. Anyway my daughter got a message saying 'if you give me your password I'll double your furniture' 🤣🤣🤣 she ended up with all her furniture being 'stolen' 🤣🤣🤣 I remember the screams and tears obviously I didn't laugh at the time as she sobbed for hrs. Kids where ruthless back them 🤣🤣

Biscoff

May 21, 2024
Sheila’s
So Lisa has Taurian account and Taurian wants it back?
When my kids where young they played Habbo, it's an on line game and your get furniture for the prentend house. Anyway my daughter got a message saying 'if you give me your password I'll double your furniture' 🤣🤣🤣 she ended up with all her furniture being 'stolen' 🤣🤣🤣 I remember the screams and tears obviously I didn't laugh at the time as she sobbed for hrs. Kids where ruthless back them 🤣🤣
I might be the same age as your kids because I used to be on habbo a lot too in the early 00s, looking back now it was a breeding ground for preds