Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
My daughter has just told me she was in hospital last night (didn't tell me till now as I worry to much) has had it before with pain in her tummy. Bloods come back to say there is an infection/inflamed? They think it may be her appendix. No scans available till the 24th!!!! She's got a doctors appointment at 2pm so hopefully they may be able to push scan through

Nov 10, 2023
My daughter has just told me she was in hospital last night (didn't tell me till now as I worry to much) has had it before with pain in her tummy. Bloods come back to say there is an infection/inflamed? They think it may be her appendix. No scans available till the 24th!!!! She's got a doctors appointment at 2pm so hopefully they may be able to push scan through
I hope your daughter gets its sorted. That’s crazy that she has to wait for a scan. That is what the hospital is there for. Did they give her antibiotics at least?

Biscoff

May 21, 2024
Sheila’s
Thoughts are with you, I hope she gets some proper care at her appointment this afternoon ❤️

Feb 29, 2024
Edit - I’ve not had a coffee yet I’m still on the tea and he’s not on his wife’s account he’s on his own. I am however still a lost soul, perhaps even more so now.
What did you say to him? Has he been in prison? As he disappeared for a bit
I hope your daughter gets its sorted. That’s crazy that she has to wait for a scan. That is what the hospital is there for. Did they give her antibiotics at least?
She hasn't said but she's got to pick up some painkillers up. But if they think it's an appendix why not have an emergency scan?? Last time she had it she was in hospital for 3 days but never found out what it was. She went over 24hrs without eating as was waiting for a scan and didn't want her to eat incase they needed to operate. She has a high pain threshold and works her socks off so I know she must be in pain

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
Hope she will be ok speedy recovery appendix is a killer for pain wish her better 🩷🩷