Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
Morning all. I've woken up to two friend requests from the one and only Becca Wakefield on my main. Probably as I followed one of Demi's accounts last week so its easier to see when she's live. Never interacted with her in my life. BLOCKED 😂

JizzJazJeff

Jun 18, 2024
nottingham
Hi, im new here.. loads of people told me to come here because i have received nothing but hate from Canadian Angie.. I come with my name im sick of it for 2 weeks now she has hated on me calling me a scammer and xyz im not in a great place she knows this and last week i had to reach out to get MH support.

Honestly i just want her to stop and leave me alone.

JizzJazJeff

Jun 18, 2024
nottingham
And she has sat on live and sent numerous people over to me.

Not once did I ask for money. I infact refused money and asked a lady for a voucher instead because I didn’t want money for this EXACT reason!! I know how people get when money is involved.

EQ offered me money directly the other day and I refused that I have also refused all help going forward.

All I want is for her to stop with her wild accusations. I’m in a woman’s refuge WHICH SHE HAS PROOF OF. I’m a nobody to her, I’m just a weak opponent which she thinks she can attack because I won’t come back.

I don’t really know why I’ve come here I don’t know what the purpose of me posting this is but I’m at a loss and I know she reads this.

Angie, just leave me alone. Your damage has been done. I’m not a scammer. I am on my knees with 4 children. I pray you never find yourself in my situation.

Attachments

• IMG_5435.jpeg
    IMG_5435.jpeg
    125.4 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_5434.jpeg
    IMG_5434.jpeg
    92.9 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_5433.jpeg
    IMG_5433.jpeg
    114.6 KB · Views: 37
Feb 28, 2024
Comment Cafe HQ
Good morning lovelies - And those on my block list can kiss my arse!
Rolled into JoJo the Savage's live this morning. Some woman called Jade claiming
that Bad Gyal Squeak spoke about her kid(s) No receipts have been shown yet :rolleyes:

ToothlessHag

Nov 20, 2023
Hag Town
Hi, im new here.. loads of people told me to come here because i have received nothing but hate from Canadian Angie.. I come with my name im sick of it for 2 weeks now she has hated on me calling me a scammer and xyz im not in a great place she knows this and last week i had to reach out to get MH support.

Honestly i just want her to stop and leave me alone.
Welcome, but just know that CC offers a MH package available at a subscription rate of £49.99 a month. And also, Canangie is not liked here.

JizzJazJeff

Jun 18, 2024
nottingham
Welcome, but just know that CC offers a MH package available at a subscription rate of £49.99 a month. And also, Canangie is not liked here.
I’m good with the MH package 😂 loads of people said come and put the evidence in here and maybe next time she’s talking s about me she won’t get away with it.

The other suggestion was going in reds box but crying to the 4,000 wasn’t on my agenda. I’m low but not that low, yet!

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Its the fact Tik Tok enables and promotes these begs... they are all about money 🤦‍♂️
Kevin Hart Whatever GIF