Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Red seems to forget SHE had an ambulance to hers recently for a panic attack. Not her first so she knows what it is and it doesn't need an ambulance.

She also had one for when her address was not doxxed.
Honestly, do these creators not use the Get help for your symptoms - NHS 111 website? Anything ever wrong with me I always use that website for advice

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Red seems to forget SHE had an ambulance to hers recently for a panic attack. Not her first so she knows what it is and it doesn't need an ambulance.

She also had one for when her address was not doxxed.

I’m not minimising panic attacks because they’re horrible, but do off ringing an ambulance for one.

Call 111
Go to your local urgent care.
Or get your pounder of a husband to drive you to A&E but don’t ring a fing ambulance.

My daughter has just told me she was in hospital last night (didn't tell me till now as I worry to much) has had it before with pain in her tummy. Bloods come back to say there is an infection/inflamed? They think it may be her appendix. No scans available till the 24th!!!! She's got a doctors appointment at 2pm so hopefully they may be able to push scan through
6 days for a scan 😱 that's terrible, even if they suspect appendix they can rupture then they have a bigger issue in their hands. Hopefully it's not, have they put her on antibiotics or anything? Hope she's better soon x

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I've sat in A&E before with people coming in claiming to have chest pain because they get seen quicker. People forget `A&E is literally ACCIDENT AND EMERGENCY` , it's the same with Ambulances, with just a few posts in here it's clear people have had to wait longer than needed because they're tied up dealing with non emergencies. I just hate the system being abused by people who don't give two hoots ,

I actually remember Max H telling me to do off once because I told her Angie shouldn't be using the system if she doesn't pay in to it 😂 😂

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
I’m not minimising panic attacks because they’re horrible, but do off ringing an ambulance for one.

Call 111
Or get your pounder of a husband to drive you to A&E but don’t ring a fing ambulance.
Exactly. It's not her first panic attack so she knows they don't require an ambulance.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024

Call 111
Exactly! The only time you must ring 999 is here:
IMG_7452.png My ear infection last week I took ibuprofen over the weekend, it did not get better so rung my doctors on the Monday and there was nothing left so then rung 111, they did an assessment and I was then booked in for an appointment at my local Urgent Treatment Centre

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
Bonnie is off again lying in staypostive24

FFS I don’t have the energy for this again today. All being done under the guise of “awareness” and letting her have a right to reply.

If it’s genuinely about awareness, do a live without platforming her. She doesn’t deserve a right to reply. She’s admitted what she’s done. What answers do people think they are going to get that will satisfy them?

You literally only need to watch her for a minute to know there’s something not right. You’ll never be satisfied and she’s getting exactly what she wants. Attention.

This ambulance and police stuff really pisses me off, even more so since our little boy sat in school with his forearm shaped like a banana to be told no ambulances (before we arrived back at school) they then video called us and gave us instructions on how to stabilise the break to make it safe for him to travel in the car to our closest hospital. When we arrived at the 2nd hospital there was a old frail lady in the back off an ambulance waiting to go in to A&E this was at around 12:15pm by the time we left the hospital nearly 10 hours later that poor same lady was still in the back of that ambulance! Yet these absolute cretins will call ambulances like taxi's. Sorry for the essay but it makes me so mad 😠

ToothlessHag

Nov 20, 2023
Hag Town
Introducing Hag plays Devil's Advocate...
Despite everything that Ruby/Bonnie/Kyle/Laura has done, she may genuinely have an LD and I worry that this all encourages her to act up. Please can we just block her and ignore??
devil's advocate argument GIF by VH1

I've sat in A&E before with people coming in claiming to have chest pain because they get seen quicker. People forget `A&E is literally ACCIDENT AND EMERGENCY` , it's the same with Ambulances, with just a few posts in here it's clear people have had to wait longer than needed because they're tied up dealing with non emergencies. I just hate the system being abused by people who don't give two hoots ,

I actually remember Max H telling me to do off once because I told her Angie shouldn't be using the system if she doesn't pay in to it 😂 😂
People use A&E like a gp waiting room, just like angie that's exactly what she done. It's almost like they think it has a more dramatic effect but it doesn't it makes them look like uneducated fs. People who use it like that should be charged they might think twice then about doing it again.