Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
The trache is definitely just to keep his body alive, people hang on to the miniscule bit of hope..but what they aren't thinking of is what quality of life would he have if he survives. Just because we can keep people alive doesn't mean we should. The doctors can remove care but it has to be court approved. I hope they make a sensible decision soon xx hugs x
Exactly and he has no quality of life what so ever , so this morning I had a call with his brother in tears he’s begging his parents to do the right thing but this cousin that’s just started coming to hospital since Sunday has now got it in the dads head the doctors are wrong and he can live with the tracky it’s got to the point so much upset and heartache being caused down to this cousin but I hope his mum stop what’s going on and let him go peacefully 🩵🩵

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
Who sent MT this? I’m confused 😂

Michael Michael the flip flop - a big gifter of Angie’s. Angie was saying MT tried to ruin his business / not for profit so he can’t moan she did the same to Sugar Bliss (even though she claims that wasn’t what she did).

This message proves it wasn’t MT it was Brigham.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
oh I’d forgotten to mention @Chicken wings given me permission to let everyone know she staying off for a bit due to a few things
Hi am fine just stepping back, but been ghost watching things, but some people never change or learn and they really do boil my piss 😂 and also living life again, and the weight loss journey as well…
Hope everyone is ok apart from the fS and the beggy bastards 😂 💞💞

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
Who sent MT this? I’m confused 😂
This is completely forgetting the fact that when Angie fell out with Carla she blocked Michael Michael because he said he didn’t agree with how Angie was treating her.

He was then gifting JAG (MTs mod) against Angie the other week in Princess Brat’s box bottle then at the last minute switched to gift Angie big and snipe JAG so Angie won. At which point she obviously unblocked him and welcomed him back to the cult with open arms.

Also they are just making her a victim ffs she will be lapping this right up i dont think I've ever seen the exposed sat in their own exposure. Spreading so much misinformation regarding illness aswell, like we said in here last njght just because you've had an experience doesn't mean everyones experience will be the same