Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
J now hoping g crew is put forward for live pro too, because apparently he deserves it. She'll be on from midnight tonight competing for it
I’m so confused lol! how has she been put forward? I thought anyone could compete for live pro as long as they are getting enough gifts 🤣 unless she’s been conned into it by an agency because they saw her get two unis and know her audience are easily manipulated and are gonna take a percentage! 🤣 I’m pretty sure I have heard diadro say he would buy remi a live pro badge so it’s obviously just the person who gets the most gifts 🤣

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
A member of my family was put in temporary accommodation until they were rehoused as they have to leave their previous house. They had a contract and all that. What’s she trying to prove?
I honestly have no clue 😆 I dont watch her manipulation and lies! I just love deciphering s 🤣👏🤎

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Good afternoon. 🤎
I'm quickly popping on to let you know I'm taking a couple of days off the app, as I'm finding it difficult to remain silent and to NOT fill this whole thread with pure fing hatered about a sick and twisted individual who can not only lie about children dying but also go into great detail about how they died.
why the do people are giving her a voice and a platform is beyond me.
It would be unfair to fellow members if i was to post my thoughts about it, so I'm taking a couple of days off. 🤎
Happy trolling guys and cause some fery.
peace out. ✌️
I don't think anyone would hold it against you for letting out your feelings. 💝