Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I’ve been doing technology with my 80year old in-laws as they’ve been told by the doctors surgery they cannot phone for prescriptions anymore they have to use an app. I have this internal rage, they seriously think it’s witchcraft, I said I’d have the log in details and order their meds for them but they can’t seem to understand how that’s possible 😩😩! I’ve left them to it until my husband gets home at the weekend he can deal with it 😩
It's a total minefield for old people isn't it ? My rents think freeview is the new plague I swear 😂 I have the login to do all of Mums repeats because her surgery did the same a few years ago but I really think they should have exceptions , some older people are awful with tech , Mum had a stroke so uses one of those DORA phones , it's more basic than a Nokia phone so has no chance at even getting online with it.

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
I actually despise the way they are taking things away from the older generation and making everything online. A trip to the Drs or a phone call to them can sometimes be the only contact for some 😔
I agree, it's awful. They don't all understand technical stuff, let them phone, let them use the communication they are comfortable with. Life's sty enough!!!

Mar 2, 2024
So did Han lie then ? Did she accidentally gift the wronguns or did she on purpose do it ?

Well apparently when you’re angry at the world it makes you sit with racists, rim racists, gift racists and then lie about it to people you should be standing with.

I just buy s on SHEIN, chain smoke and get high.

Who knew eh?!