Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Don't shoot me for being political - but if you're not registered to vote you literally have less than 3 hours left to do so!

I'd rather register with just eat

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
its relating to a new case involving a child been unalived by a childminder a lady called mel moon started hating on hayley for a video she posted about it , shes a family friend of the family that lost their child , scouse slayer is jumping on it and agreeing that hayley shouldnt have done it so soon after the death

She can come across as callous at times, she does report very quickly, and when it’s a child involved, a little sensitivity should be used. There is no shame in apologising to the family 🤷‍♀️

Edited: I believe she has privately apologised, also to add, she reported on the death of a close family friends little one, and really did it with sensitivity and passion Tbf.

I think it’s often her black & white way of speaking that give people a negative impression 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:

irish kel

Feb 29, 2024
Does Zihanna have kids, coz it's concerning how long she sits on live

She does but she doesn’t give a do about them from what I make of it.
Her mum has them every Friday till Sunday to give her a ‘break’ even though she doesn’t work.
She’s also forgot that she told the live weeks ago she doesn’t take them to school or pick them up because she doesn’t get on with the other mums so she sends them in a taxi.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
She can come across as callous at times, she does report very quickly, and when it’s a child involved, a little sensitivity should be used. There is no shame in apologising to the family 🤷‍♀️

Edited: I believe she has privately apologised, also to add, she reported on the death of a close family friends little one, and really did it with sensitivity and passion Tbf.

I think it’s often her black & white way of speaking that give people a negative impression 🤷‍♀️
I know this doesn’t make a difference to the family because grief is grief, but the actual horrific event was two years ago, it was the conviction that was recent. Just to clarify because so many people have been unaware it’s just the conviction that’s recent.

I actually read his story this morning and it broke me.