Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Does this mean she has spent like almost £20k 🤔
£17000 basically this is what the creator will roughly get as i think once they get love pro tiktok then take 50% but its 70% they take as far as im aware will work out abit different though as tiktok work in dollars Screenshot_20240620-010214_Calculator.jpg

Who is this Clare 😳 That's so much money to add to what she's already given away. We all need a "Clare" in our life 😂😂
Is she the wolfs big gifter? As I'm sure she said she wasn't gifting again after she got him to get number 1 on the very last weeklys board

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
£17000 basically this is what the creator will roughly get as i think once they get love pro tiktok then take 50% but its 70% they take as far as im aware will work out abit different though as tiktok work in dollars Screenshot_20240620-010214_Calculator.jpg
Look how much these people are giving tt!!! Crazy people with more money than sense

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
Why is fishwives beef merging to us 😭😭

Kyle Broflovski GIF by South Park

Mar 14, 2024
Wonderland
Please see my account geordielisa8 for the TRUTH nothing twisted about this 🥱. Also come in the live and join the box to tell us how it's twisted and bullshit... until then don't continue to embarrass yourself 😬
Affected. Stop all using the cancer/vulnerable card, it's nothing to do with cancer. You all need to grow up. You're only embarrassing yourselves. 😳 BGS only spoke the truth and you're crying about it. Cry cry cry

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Ahh ffs its late 😂 Thought they were her gifters. Anyway Paul the lion king is Pandas husband who outed miss reds convo to J about taking the gifts and running when she went for rankings. I knew what i meant in my head 😂
She wishes they were her gifters 😂

I know now who he is ty.

I always think that when I sing, I know how it sounds in my head but in my mouth is a different story so I get ya 🎶