Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mable -when it going end mm🤔 maybe stop taking about it for a start done now wha happened because apparently u havent been on 🤣
Charlotte- stop lying about manda
U did start all this
Mazza- stop acting like if ur hard cause mable back u s on julie end of u was playing screen recordings when u was in Julie slating them all now ur crawling up paula back side UR ALL A BUNCH OF HYPOCRITE BULLYS
And claire - u don now wha happening half time
Oooooo, straight in with the sass! And how has all this made you feel? Have you tried speaking off the app? In an ideal world how do you feel this can be resolved? Also, which one are you?

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Mable -when it going end mm🤔 maybe stop taking about it for a start done now wha happened because apparently u havent been on 🤣
U did start all this
Mazza- stop acting like if ur hard cause mable back u s on julie end of u was playing screen recordings when u was in Julie slating them all now ur crawling up paula back side UR ALL A BUNCH OF HYPOCRITE BULLYS
Was a memo sent where we were supposed to care. I personally couldn’t give a do about the fall outs of the loose women panel. It’s boring

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Judas where are you. Come and sort this lot out please. Seeing as you’re in charge of comment cafe like 🤎🤣
Absolutely not, iv said from early on getting friendly with creators or them joining here is a bad idea. I think the fishwives are geriatric loose women.

Angela Lansbury Popcorn GIF

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
U did start all this
You sound roadman like Oirish Kelly 🤔We don now hoo u rrr.... spilll

I think there’s newbie drama. I’ll just pipe up with witty yet crushing comments. You in? 😂🤎🫡
I come in peace. I’m taking on the role as therapist, going to see how fun that is. We also need someone to gaslight everyone. Also, someone that keeps saying “this just needs to all stop” constantly. I think it could be fun

2pumps just doxxed her profession. She’s a therapist. Her inbox is open to you all. You just have to pay me with greggs pasties first.
As you posted this I was in the middle of saying I’m going to play the role of therapist. Was I really that obvious? Yes, full on therapister, I charge £90/hr. Inbox me hunzzzz