Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Fliptok

Mar 6, 2024
Oh, after talking about the live court trials,did anyone watch the Murdaugh trial?
Going Crazy Homer Simpson GIF

Yes, watched the whole thing.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Morning. Nice to see emergency services wasted again last night on tiktok. When will these people learn? 99% of people know Emz does it for attention but still ring, both the person ringing and Emz are to blame and need prosecuting for it, she knows behaving like a t will get her that attention. fing sick of these tiktokers taking s for granted so much whilst others have to wait in pain for an Ambulance that's having to deal with these spiteful fs!

What's her user name on clapper? Please😍
As if I’m letting absolutely anyone know that 😂 especially in here. At the moment I have comfortably managed to sneak in and never be questioned in there. As soon as they can identify any CC I’m sure they will call us up to question us or block us 😭😭

My 32 year old son is autistic...its been a struggle from the age of 2, he has ODD ALSO ....I think most people have traits ....the spectrum is wide
Hope no one took offence to the autism question the other night. And also some of our responses. There was an account that came in that was probably Mummy Belton, if any of you remember her in here 😭 and I was trying to bait her out. She actually just disappeared.

I agree, I think everyone lies somewhere on the spectrum, those on the further end of it often have comorbid conditions. I, myself, I’m meant to be filling in assessment forms but keep delaying. As I have EDS, it’s extremely common alongside EDS or hypermobility.

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
It’s winding me up that the people talking about it already are forgetting Cories part in last night. He encouraged people to ring 999 whilst ems chat was saying she’s just asleep so don’t call. I know she does this for attention and maybe they’d have come out without cories input but he fuelled that s last night.
Let’s see if red plays that part or will she just play the aftermath

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Hope no one took offence to the autism question the other night. And also some of our responses. There was an account that came in that was probably Mummy Belton, if any of you remember her in here 😭 and I was trying to bait her out. She actually just disappeared.

I agree, I think everyone lies somewhere on the spectrum, those on the further end of it often have comorbid conditions. I, myself, I’m meant to be filling in assessment forms but keep delaying. As I have EDS, it’s extremely common alongside EDS or hypermobility.
See I was so ignorant about autism, I thought all autistic people were non verbal and behaved a certain way. School and my family badgered me for years about my eldest, echps, meetings etc constantly and it wound me up because to me my son could talk, he was bright and did his school work so wtf were these people talking about. It was only when he turned 13 and I got a job in social care that my eyes were opened, I realised it’s such a huge spectrum and I was educated massively. He finally got diagnosed at the age of 14 and I thank god for school recognising it because despite my denials he still got the help he needed.

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron

I’m in my 50s and didn’t know this until recently. I’ve had 3 MH professionals and a consultant suggest I be tested. However, in my 50s I just see no benefit for myself tbh x

See I was so ignorant about autism, I thought all autistic people were non verbal and behaved a certain way. School and my family badgered me for years about my eldest, echps, meetings etc constantly and it wound me up because to me my son could talk, he was bright and did his school work so wtf were these people talking about. It was only when he turned 13 and I got a job in social care that my eyes were opened, I realised it’s such a huge spectrum and I was educated massively. He finally got diagnosed at the age of 14 and I thank god for school recognising it because despite my denials he still got the help he needed.
I didn’t even hear of autism til late teens and I was of the same thinking. It’s only in more recent years that awareness has come out about it. It worries me the Tories want to reduce the ease (when it’s already so difficult for people) of getting a diagnosis. Glad your son got support 🤎🤎🤎

I’m in my 50s and didn’t know this until recently. I’ve had 3 MH professionals and a consultant suggest I be tested. However, in my 50s I just see no benefit for myself tbh x
If you look up how female autism presents, it can be so different to what we hear about. It’s commonly misdiagnosed as something else like BPD etc. I get that, as a female, they often manage to mask it really well, and it goes missed so long. At some point, is there any benefit to a diagnosis?