Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Oh 100%! Emz knows fine well that people would do this, it has happened multiple times now but the viewers should know themselves. Unfortunately there are vulnerable and good heartened people who genuinely thinks shes in trouble
It's crazy to think that some of her die hard supporters still can't see her for what she is, she WONT change because people love car crash TV , take away her antics and she's left with no viewers, she's a nobody without her booze and she's clever enough to know that so will continue to manipulate, just like Angie and most others on the app.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
The way red is just ignoring Angie and pearls vile behaviour is beyond me . Yesterday my heart went out to taurian, she was so upset due to it all
She is so obviously bias despite everything that happened recently to her and her sty show. She hasn't learned a thing. Corie is her new Alex. She's going to die on her s hill for Corie now.

ToothlessHag

Nov 20, 2023
Hag Town
Demi’s mum gave her Grandad a lasagne for dinner. When she went to go check on him, he grabbed her hair and threw the lasagne all over her. She was screaming “Get off me” in the background of the live. She then came back on camera covered in food looking like something from a horror movie, and started explaining how hard it is to look after her poorly Dad. Next thing, the police arrived and she ended her live. 😕
Does anyone know if they went live again after this…?

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
my respect will always be with the emergency services, the first to arrive in an emergency not knowing what they will meet. I don't think its fair to vilify unsuspecting viewers and those who mean well for calling emergency services when they come across Emz slumped on the floor. Her behaviour online is DISGRACEFUL up there with FLANGIE. they are wasting emergency services' time knowingly and treat paramedics and the police with contempt. They should be prosecuted.

Last edited: