Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
We all gunna do off Tams criminology degree too huh? If she ever gets it.

Be Quiet Mixed Martial Arts GIF by UFC

stoney 😈

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum
They 100% exist. Race has nothing to do with it.
There’s a Netflix documentary about a white grooming gang in Scotland! They were all parents that were abusing their children! it’s awful it’s a series and I didn’t get past the second episode because it’s so depraved!
The only problem is it doesn’t fit the agenda of people like Tony, that want to demonise people because of their race and religion, so they pick and choose bits that suit their narrative and run with it, when the sad reality is you are more likely to be groomed by an family member or someone close to you, than you are by a random man from the street!

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
There’s a Netflix documentary about a white grooming gang in Scotland! They were all parents that were abusing their children! it’s awful it’s a series and I didn’t get past the second episode because it’s so depraved!
The only problem is it doesn’t fit the agenda of people like Tony, that want to demonise people because of their race and religion, so they pick and choose bits that suit their narrative and run with it, when the sad reality is you are more likely to be groomed by an family member or someone close to you, than you are by a random man from the street!
Ohhh, do you remember the name?

I completely agree!

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
Doesn't Tony get gifts for talking about pedos and paid fuel to tell them off from a passenger seat? When does he ever have his gifts off? Sam needs to sort the dog killer out in her country instead of being a b about us. I'm sorry but I've not seen a nice thing from a Canadian on this live. WTF do they do to change anything. No wonder they are involved here, must of been shunned from there.

Jun 13, 2024
That London
Doesn't Tony get gifts for talking about pedos and paid fuel to tell them off from a passenger seat? When does he ever have his gifts off? Sam needs to sort the dog killer out in her country instead of being a b about us. I'm sorry but I've not seen a nice thing from a Canadian on this live. WTF do they do to change anything. No wonder they are involved here, must of been shunned from there.
Canadian angies only known for gifting someone who speaks vile about people & kids.

Biscoff

May 21, 2024
Sheila’s
They haven’t mentioned it at all, not once! How is it that I’m aware of it and have come across it on the fyp over in the uk but it hasn’t crossed their Canadian paths 🤔