Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

Ooo will do!!! Ah, i'm a lando fan 🤣do love hamilton, russell, leclerc and got a soft spot for Yuki
I used to be a Lando fan and i was routing for him to drive for Mercedes, Yuki is a lovable rogue - Drive to survive gives you his background and all the drivers talk about their personal experiences and beef with each other, You'll be hooked after the first episode and won't be disappointed, promise.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
cat rolls GIF

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I used to be a Lando fan and i was routing for him to drive for Mercedes, Yuki is a lovable rogue - Drive to survive gives you his background and all the drivers talk about their personal experiences and beef with each other, You'll be hooked after the first episode and won't be disappointed, promise.
I'll start it tomorrow!! I'll let you know what I think!! I like Lando with mclaren, especially now I have mclaren merch with his name on🤣🤣! Yuki is just too pure! He did s today though! 👋🏼 was very upset! Was hoping he would least be 15th

Medusa

I'll start it tomorrow!! I'll let you know what I think!! I like Lando with mclaren, especially now I have mclaren merch with his name on🤣🤣! Yuki is just too pure! He did s today though! 👋🏼 was very upset! Was hoping he would least be 15th
I only caught the highlights as i forgot to set record when i was away, i expected him to do better, Yuki gets frustrated with himself and then gets irate with his race engineer, its caused some tension between him and his team mates, you'll see a whole different side to him when you watch it, but i still can't help but like him, because he admits he doesn't mean to be nasty, he's just passionate. Let me know what you think when you start watching it.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I only caught the highlights as i forgot to set record when i was away, i expected him to do better, Yuki gets frustrated with himself and then gets irate with his race engineer, its caused some tension between him and his team mates, you'll see a whole different side to him when you watch it, but i still can't help but like him, because he admits he doesn't mean to be nasty, he's just passionate. Let me know what you think when you start watching it.
I watched the whole thing so understood why Lando got upset, he was doing so well, boxed to change his tyres as they had worn down and because his team hiccuped on the back wheels it caused max to gain a longer lead than he could have and resulted in Lando missing out on keeping his lead. Big up to Lando in the last 6 laps or so cutting the gap down from 6 seconds to almost 2 seconds! It was just after the finish Lando got the overtook but by that Point Max won. Yeh i'll check it out, think a lot of them are so passionate and it impacts on their driving a lot.

Feb 29, 2024
She’s now name and shame-ing a woman from her discord for hoarding animals
I swear that woman always manages to find someone to beef with! Normally a vulnerable person! She’s just like miss red if not worse!
If the woman is a hoarder then she obviously has some sort of mental health issue or disability that has gone untreated and maybe doesn’t have a lot of family around? Either way she shouldn’t be shaming someone like that atleast try and get them some help ffs! This app pisses me off sometimes it seems this woman obviously opened up to them thinking she can trust people and they have just betrayed her! Canadian angie has no shame and will do anything for clout the nasty bitter old b!