Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Morning Broccoli Cafe 🥦🥦🥦🥦

I fell asleep to Demi trying to get someone’s dead Nan to touch people up. Surprised I didn’t have nightmares tbh. Did the Nan end up touching her granddaughters husband in the end? Hope she didn’t do anything inappropriate, but to be honest I was most concerned about Demi trying to get the ghost to play with the kettle, I’m sure the fire services would not be happy to know we have people trying to get the other side to tamper with electricals now.

Have a spooky day, all 👻

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Not even close 🤣
all the smooching she does in gifters DMs (including Cockerpoo’s) didn’t lead to anything.

Tea Time Drink GIF by chescaleigh

Feb 29, 2024
We're gonna clash because I'm a huge Hamilton and Russell fan, we've been to Silverstone a few times, (love the moto gp too) I don't want to piss on your cornflakes but Lando acted like a spoilt brat and refused to acknowledge his fans or sign autographs. He's a bit of an arsehole (sorry) Leclerc is so different to Lando, i do rate him. If you've not watched it then Watch Drive to survive on Netflix it'll be right up your street.
I used to watch the racing, I was a die hard Nicky Hayden fan. But he lost his life on riding a pushbike 😭 never watched a race since 💙

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
My daughter who's 27 has gone on holiday to Tunisia with her boyfriend. I always worry when my kids go on holiday 😭 makes me feel so ill. I guess it's my own anxiety/agoraphobia that makes me feel like this. I mean who gets anxiety for other people when they go on holiday 🤣🤣
I lived in hammamet Tunisia for 2 years in my 20s, it was awesome! Most of the people are absolutely lovely, don't worry x