Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Biscoff

May 21, 2024
Sheila’s
Something that annoyed me about the animal situation that Canadian Angie was on about last night, the Michelle lady, she was telling us all to report her to RSPCA despite the fact that we’d never heard of her and she was someone in THEIR discord, they had heard her voice, might have been able to ascertain an area from her accent and would generally have had far more information than any viewer to report her, why don’t you take some initiative Canadian Angie and Kayles, and use the information you have to try and help, instead of dumping the responsibility on the viewers because you’re having a tantrum.

Also how long has Canadian Angie just sat on this information about the animal hoarding, because to me it seems like she only said something last night following Kathryn being posted

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Off topic 🤣but i’ve had the go ahead that i can go abroad next year. I’ll just need an assessment to see if i need oxygen for the flight. I’m chuffed to bits they’ve said i can fly. I’m just having trouble with insurance. I’m getting quotes of £600 plus 😱has anybody in here managed to get travel insurance that’s not mental amounts if you have health issues? who did you go with if so
Money Supermarket have an option to search for best options with 'pre-existing medical conditions ' if that helps?

Jun 8, 2024
uk
Money Supermarket have an option to search for best options with 'pre-existing medical conditions ' if that helps?
i’ll try there thank you. If i’ve asked all my friends on facebook to donate a couple of quid to a go fund me if i need it 🤣i had the same problem last year when i went to cancun so i didn’t take insurance out

Mar 2, 2024
i’ll try there thank you. If i’ve asked all my friends on facebook to donate a couple of quid to a go fund me if i need it 🤣i had the same problem last year when i went to cancun so i didn’t take insurance out

My mate struggles with insurance. It really gets her down. If we all want to go somewhere it’s double sometimes triple the price for her.

Won’t go without her so don’t go at all 🫶🏻

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Luper is on Mary Motormouth’s live crying
What a surprise

Are You Serious Fed Up GIF