Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Remember watching Demi scratch her leg to bits last night saying that Dorothy was making them itchy? Tracey has told her the leg looks gnarly and she can see staples hanging out and Demi needs the hospital. It must be bad if Trace didn't think she needed the hospital during the original injury.

Cant believe her legs been possessed by Dorothy.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Remember watching Demi scratch her leg to bits last night saying that Dorothy was making them itchy? Tracey has told her the leg looks gnarly and she can see staples hanging out and Demi needs the hospital. It must be bad if Trace didn't think she needed the hospital during the original injury.

I was just thinking about all the dirty flakes falling onto the floor as she scratched 🤣

EverWandering

Mar 17, 2024
UK

This Dorothy???

Wizard Of Oz Slapping GIF

Oct 24, 2023
This Dorothy???

Wizard Of Oz Slapping GIF
Someone called Nicki was asking for her grandmother Dorothy to come through and Demi harassed poor dead Dorothy to just touch up her granddaughter, her husband or mess with the electrics. Dorothy couldn't be arsed and messed with Demis leg instead and made her itchy

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
I cropped it because I think a part of those court reports mention her child and I don't feel comfortable posting that. What I will post is this part. Anything else is on her page for people to read ☺️
Who’s on the night shift ? It deffo isn’t me ……
He’s gonna be fuming car full of Stella and carrier bags of USBs driving around raging, calling women all sorts whilst being coddled by other wronguns

Oct 24, 2023
Who’s on the night shift ? It deffo isn’t me ……
He’s gonna be fuming car full of Stella and carrier bags of USBs driving around raging, calling women all sorts whilst being coddled by other wronguns
Let's face it Tony loves an excuse to kick off and drink and avoid being a partner or a parent 😭

stoney 😈

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum

Dorothy said there’s no place like home and then lived happily ever after inside demis gammy leg 🤣