Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Anyone have a rather large scar (sorry if I'm doxing myself here) that's fully healed but itches like do at times?

Some t at work said I smell like an old person because I've smothered myself in Savlon and I just know some fs going to notice I've pissed myself next 😭
Bio oil is good but I use palmers and find that brilliant my skin is so soft lol 😂
Edited
Even the hubby uses it lol

Last edited:

stoney 😈

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum
Absolutely fing horrific. It’s not even her kid! She is a genuinely sadistic rhinapple t. Imagine the trauma that would leave the girl with? Doesn’t matter if she gets told it was a setup. The trauma response from believing it’s real will have already happened.

She needs locked up.
Where is she going to take her? To the harvester carpark and rough her up for having her location on! 🤣
I’m sure tam would be the first one raging if something happened to her niece (hopefully it doesn’t) but if it did and her niece didn’t have her location on surely they wouldn’t find her? Then tam would be on tiktok making a video about how kids should have their location on incase they get kidnapped 🤣
She’s such a fat dumb noncey rhino

Mar 2, 2024
Omfg @Patty B are you able to send this to tams uni? I’m actually shocked! Who would even think of something like that? She mentioned she has dodgey Albanian friends, who are willing to fake kidnap a child! Tams sister should be worried about tam… because clearly she’s the only danger to her daughter right now! This could cause a child serious trauma and psychological damage!
Surely a better soloution would be to not allow the child to have Snapchat until she’s properly learnt the dangers of social media!
Also why is she constantly posting about her minor family members, when she’s got so many wrongens folllowing her and messaging her! fing weird nonce rhino b!

Oh I imagine our resident sex pot will already have that underway!

When our Pat aims, she never fing misses! 🤎👏🏻

Mar 2, 2024
Where is she going to take her? To the harvester carpark and rough her up for having her location on! 🤣
I’m sure tam would be the first one raging if something happened to her niece (hopefully it doesn’t) but if it did and her niece didn’t have her location on surely they wouldn’t find her? Then tam would be on tiktok making a video about how kids should have their location on incase they get kidnapped 🤣
She’s such a fat dumb noncey rhino

No babe, tell us how you really feel?! 😂😉😈

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Anyone have a rather large scar (sorry if I'm doxing myself here) that's fully healed but itches like do at times?

Some t at work said I smell like an old person because I've smothered myself in Savlon and I just know some fs going to notice I've pissed myself next 😭
I have the biggest scar ever, it's huge, most of my abdomen..I've no bellybutton..seriously..I had a vac machine for a year, it's healed, it holds my innards in..but yes it itches, bio oil will not save me!!! I use Palmers or just aqueous cream

my scar is ugly but im alive!

NittyNora

Mar 7, 2024
Uk
Thanks baguette. Here’s rhinos video

So to sum it up; the people who are horrified at her suggestion of having her teenage niece kidnapped and blindfolded, are abusing her?
What fing planet is this rhino on?
Also, who the do is she to call people victims, not survivors?
This Chavvy Tam West needs to piss off. Oh, and hold her camera at a different angle because her tefal head takes up all the screen.

Lillyloo

Mar 7, 2024
Wtf! Been super busy lately and the first thing I see when I go back to TikTok is Tam the Rhino organising a fake kidnapping for her niece to teach her a lesson for uploading pics of her and her friends on Snapchat 🤯

I’m sorry but if you allow your children to willingly use these apps what do you expect? Maybe have a word with your sister and tell her to monitor her devices more before taking such drastic action.

That s would traumatise a child for life!

NittyNora

Mar 7, 2024
Uk
I’ve just watched, Tams last video.

WTAF is she doing a degree in??! Like, she’s probably the most un self aware cretin I think I’ve ever seen.

I can’t wrap my head around someone as woefully ignorant as she is being allowed to participate in a university course on criminology.

It’s fing terrifying that she could actually be considered for a job with some standing in law
I wonder what the university would make of her criminal mind?

stoney 😈

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum
I was just wondering where is her @tillz_doug account?

I know for a fact I was following it on one of my logged in accounts, but I can’t even search it on any of them. She might have deactivated? I’ve tried thinking of people who may follow her to find it in their following list but unsuccessful so far but I hope it’s been banned
I’m sure that account got banned 🤣

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Omfg @Patty B are you able to send this to tams uni? I’m actually shocked! Who would even think of something like that? She mentioned she has dodgey Albanian friends, who are willing to fake kidnap a child! Tams sister should be worried about tam… because clearly she’s the only danger to her daughter right now! This could cause a child serious trauma and psychological damage!
Surely a better soloution would be to not allow the child to have Snapchat until she’s properly learnt the dangers of social media!
Also why is she constantly posting about her minor family members, when she’s got so many wrongens folllowing her and messaging her! fing weird nonce rhino b!
Already sent 😁