Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Oh god I feel like an attention hore people are going to regret wanting to read back in here, now I'm scared I can't do anything tonight as little dude in bed and boyfriend works nights, but I promise to do my absolute best tomorrow on getting seen somewhere. Thankyou all for your advice ect 🥰
Don’t feel bad. We just want you to go get it seen to. ❤️

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Miss Faye is beautiful.
Welsh Walmart wearer has apologised to @Little Marshmallow in the pongy pineapple thread. Shes realised what a vile mouth she has
I'm glad Fart apologised, as it's the very, very least it could do.

Other than that it can continue to eat s.

stop fuck off GIF

judge-mental

Aug 20, 2024
Nutsackville
Oh god I feel like an attention hore people are going to regret wanting to read back in here, now I'm scared I can't do anything tonight as little dude in bed and boyfriend works nights, but I promise to do my absolute best tomorrow on getting seen somewhere. Thankyou all for your advice ect 🥰
Hope you get seen to, is there any walk-in places you can go to? Or go a&e? Friend recently had sepsis, I'd say go a&e and get checked out. Or if you're in a position pay to see private dentist. You may need antibiotics, just be very careful of the sepsis thing. Nothing worse than tooth pain, it makes you feel terrible. Keeping fingers crossed it eases up soon. Feel better soon

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Hope you get seen to, is there any walk-in places you can go to? Or go a&e? Friend recently had sepsis, I'd say go a&e and get checked out. Or if you're in a position pay to see private dentist. You may need antibiotics, just be very careful of the sepsis thing. Nothing worse than tooth pain, it makes you feel terrible. Keeping fingers crossed it eases up soon. Feel better soon
Episode 5 Wow GIF by Paramount+