Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I just scrolled back in to hear her say she may just show the social experiment videos to the niece/her kids, and then if they find themselves in such a situation they'll think "ha, that's like what my mom showed me. It must be her - I'm not going to fall for that.". BUT, Tam, they could also consider the danger removed and go along with whoever thinking that they're safe... How can a supposed ex-hunter and criminology student be so fing dense? Dense, dense, dense.
She was obviously absent when they covered ethics in university. So thick, she's dangerous.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Morning everyone! Spoke to police last night on phone and had a detective constable to look at the videos of Tam. Did have a call at 6am but I have an appointment this morning so unfortunately can't ring back till this afternoon and I needed my beauty sleep 🤣. The officer we spoke to was sound, actually took what Tam said as serious unlike how she has made out the officer she spoke to was.

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Did EQ really Not do her show because people were lazy and didn't like her videos ?
And what happened to MissJ's pro live?
I wondered where she went! I was popping in and out as watching Jodie Geeky, then she was just gone!

I still can’t get my head around Tam. She’s so obnoxious, the way she laughs in a patronising way, when she thinks she’s outsmarted everyone. Reality is, she’s dumb as do, with the IQ of a rock. Her mind always jumps to violence, or rage.

NittyNora

Mar 7, 2024
Uk
I don’t normally like to open up about my childhood because it was traumatic, but when I was about 7/8 years old I was with my mum and my three younger sisters one of which was a baby in a pram, and we were walking to the shop! My mum had recently escaped an abusive relationship with my sisters dad and he had been stalking her…. Anyway we were walking down the road and he pulled up behind us and got out of the car…. We weren’t paying much attention as my little sister was crying and everyone was fussing over her! so my sisters dad came from behind and tried to drag my mum into the back of the car he didn’t even give a s that he just tipped his own daughters pram onto the floor! It was one of the most traumatising things that ever happened to me and my family and i still have nightmares about it and I get really bad insomnia!
Luckily we were all screaming and a neighbour had seen what was happening and managed to scare him off and my mum ended up getting away from him, but he ended up running to the driver side and he drove away!
He wasn’t caught for three days after that so my family were in a constant state of fear. we had police patrol car outside our house for days and then he was arrested and released shortly after! We had to have a panic alarm in our house too, and had to move house shortly after!
Tam doesn’t realise even an attempted kidnap can traumatise the person involved and anyone who witnessed it! She’s a sick t! Sorry for the trauma dump but I need to let it out because this is affecting me! It’s making me rage!
I am so very sorry you had to experience that. 😔❤️

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok