Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

SL4G

May 29, 2024
Leeds
I been listening in, she left herself didn’t she? Because she was demodded for muting and booting. Then she went into Demis and acted all innocent like she didn’t ring social on her. Then she threatened to doxx everyone from the server. Now she’s at war 😭 and Demi read out a supposed message from Ruth saying how she’s sorry for everything.

Ruth had the most to say, she is pure evil. I been waiting for everyone to turn on her 😂
I've not liked Ruth really since the day she was in angies saying peadophiles can be forgiven and rehabilitated etc after offences against kids. Vile thought process. Thought she was turning a new leaf, being alright learned from past but clearly she's the same person.

Mar 15, 2024
england
Don't tell Tam, I might end up in prison 🤭
Friends Forever Cheers GIF by NETFLIX
I’ll join you 😂😂

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Tamopotamus. Why you blaming comment cafe for ringing the police? Don’t get twisted you absolute heffalump. Someone done a live chat wayyyyy after the police apparently told you everything was okay with what you are doing
I won't make excuses and lie here - I'll happily admit to reporting it online to Kent Police yesterday afternoon. If it stops a child from going through Trauma and it keeps somebody safe from that Rhino then I'll slap my name all over it! x

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
I've not liked Ruth really since the day she was in angies saying peadophiles can be forgiven and rehabilitated etc after offences against kids. Vile thought process. Thought she was turning a new leaf, being alright learned from past but clearly she's the same person.
Absolutely same! She’s been disgusting but when she goes live for gifts she puts on this sweet and innocent (yet always condescending tone) begging for money as she shows off a marks and Spencer’s haul. I’ll be real with you, there wasn’t any signs of a new leaf being turned. I’ve heard her in the clappers, I’ve heard her do clappers of boombox’s dead mother. I don’t agree with boombox either but you can’t think it’s normal the things that came out of her mouth, even during the Demi thing. I don’t like Demi either and she’s deranged and says the worst but everyone’s doing the same to eachother 😭

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
I won't make excuses and lie here - I'll happily admit to reporting it online to Kent Police yesterday afternoon. If it stops a child from going through Trauma and it keeps somebody safe from that Rhino then I'll slap my name all over it! x
I’m just relieved Tam was lacking the capacity to understand how bad it is, and posted about it like she’s some sort of amazing aunty. Had she not posted it for opinion and had this backlash, she would have actually done it. I have no doubt. She was excited and thought it was going to work and get her some adoration