Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Looks like heroin not gonna lie, possibly crack, you don't act or look like that on prescription meds, her whole face looks awfu, especially her eyes shes going to end up getting rushed into hospital collapsed and her mum is away with the fairies how can she not see whats happening
She has smoked cracked before there's photos of it. People can get off there tits on prescription meds if they abuse them though. Trace is often in a similar state.

Medusa

What do we actually think Demi takes? Because she doesn't move off screen, we don't see her take a drug but she gets progressively worse 😭😭
I might be wrong, but i think it's a mixture of benzo's, opiates and antipsychotics, I've noticed as the night goes on she gets worse, but it seems to be every time she takes a drink, so it's made me question if she has something other than juice in her bottle. She's probably swigging her grans liquid morphine 😭

Oct 24, 2023
I might be wrong, but i think it's a mixture of benzo's, opiates and antipsychotics, I've noticed as the night goes on she gets worse, but it seems to be every time she takes a drink, so it's made me question if she has something other than juice in her bottle. She's probably swigging her grans liquid morphine 😭
Apparently she doesn't drink alcohol, and I don't get drunk vibes from her. So what's a liquid drug 😭

it could be Valium, she does get a foamy mouth sometimes 😭

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Demi is moving like a sloth 🦥
sloth GIF
I thought it was buffering when she removed that hair from her mouth

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
ill have a vodka, oramorph mixer, ta
Animated GIF

does sound kinda good tho

Medusa

Apparently she doesn't drink alcohol, and I don't get drunk vibes from her. So what's a liquid drug 😭

it could be Valium, she does get a foamy mouth sometimes 😭
You can get morphine solution, I've known people to water it down so it goes further.
I don't think it's alcohol either, but mixing benzo's/valium with opiates/morphine, makes you're mouth extremely dry and you're saliva becomes thick and bright white. I'm not sure if mixing antipsychotics with them makes you froth. I know rabies does though. 😭

Oct 24, 2023
Would anyone happen to know if there are any Spider rescue places in London?? I have some mad ginger pisshead trying to attack me and the RSPCA are not answering the damn phone. She's even threatening to clean the bedroom and I'm now worried about my siblings that are hidden in the kitchen.
CLA has a pet spider you could move in with, hitch hike or ask babaloosha for a lift!