Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
Am I hearing this right? People go to these groups and send them evidence their children are being abused? Go to the fing police and don't distribute stuff like that. This is why Alicia gives me bad vibes because she's so far up their arses she can't even think clearly! How many times does Jam and that need to befriend a wrongun before they just fing leave parents and kids alone and direct them to the police. The police don't always do the right job but they don't befriend predators, defend them and pass evidence around social media.
Big jam also used to hang around with a 15/16 year old called kfundz! He sent him loads of money in gifts, he even met up with him and sold him vapes underage! The worst thing is kfundz parents didn’t give a do that he was hanging around with a bunch of weird old men! He would go live with mruktiktok too! He’s so creepy!

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
According to tam the problem with tiktok is comment cafe.
not kidnappers, groomers, or nursery having adults?
That Doesnt Seem Fair Wanda Maximoff GIF - That Doesnt Seem Fair Wanda  Maximoff Wanda - Discover & Share GIFs

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
why is captain prat involved with any kind of exposure? The man can’t find his arse in the dark with both hands

fing nonces in the chat too. Like wtf 😬
I left because I cannot understand anyone in their live believing they protect kids it is so wild to me and it raises so many red flags.

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
Am I hearing this right? People go to these groups and send them evidence their children are being abused? Go to the fing police and don't distribute stuff like that. This is why Alicia gives me bad vibes because she's so far up their arses she can't even think clearly! How many times does Jam and that need to befriend a wrongun before they just fing leave parents and kids alone and direct them to the police. The police don't always do the right job but they don't befriend predators, defend them and pass evidence around social media.
Alicia pick your circle better @Alicia

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
What have I missed about Demon Official?? I heard about a nursery and a reborn and a kink for wearing nappies. Then someone in the comments diagnosed him with being a paraphilic infantilist and that was it.