Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
Tbh, hunting groups don’t sit right with me. I get what they’re doing, but it just doesn’t sit right. I think they get above their station and think they’re actual police. I asked today if ‘hunters’ are dbs checked and apparently they’re not. And I feel like it’s an open opportunity for a wrongun to be able to be in contact with vulnerable People, as well as peoples addresses being put up when there are children at said addresses.

I like zavii, jam and no face. Anyone else in there I didn’t know but jam asked me to get up and give my opinion so I did 🤷🏼‍♀️
Personally I think they use “hunting community” to hide behind. Majority would not surprise me are all some kind of offenders.

Personally don’t like any of them. They’ve morals of a skip rat on crack

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
Personally I think they use “hunting community” to hide behind. Majority would not surprise me are all some kind of offenders.

Personally don’t like any of them. They’ve morals of a skip rat on crack
Yeah I get that vibe from them and I haven’t really come across hunters before except on tiktok and they have this god complex. I don’t want nonces on the app as much as the next normal person, but I think all this decoy stuff and ‘someone get the hunting groups’ is stupid. Fact freak has it down to a T. Get all the info, put a video together and make everyone aware if someone is a wrongun

Feb 29, 2024
Tbh, hunting groups don’t sit right with me. I get what they’re doing, but it just doesn’t sit right. I think they get above their station and think they’re actual police. I asked today if ‘hunters’ are dbs checked and apparently they’re not. And I feel like it’s an open opportunity for a wrongun to be able to be in contact with vulnerable People, as well as peoples addresses being put up when there are children at said addresses.

I like zavii, jam and no face. Anyone else in there I didn’t know but jam asked me to get up and give my opinion so I did 🤷🏼‍♀️
Why don’t you ask big jam how he can come for anyone when He used to be best mates with kfundz who was only 15! Big jam met up with him gifted him money on tiktok and sold him vapes when he was underage!

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Yep! Fact freak even made a YouTube video doing an interview with tam about her being a top pedo hunter 🤣
You literally couldn’t make it up at this point!
I wasn't really away of fact freak until he done the diadro exposure which was a disappointment because he just collected different bits of information didn't listen to anyone else and missed bits out but I thought at least most of its in the same place. I thought he was somewhat decent 😭

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
Chloe's in there going nuts now 😭, say if use want the @ but it's kazzys.
Go on I'm nosey
200.gif