Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
@Unicorn Fyp i hope you use all of this to your advantage. Keep your fyp lives going,get the views and piss Angie off.

get em GIF

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
He said the only person from comment cafe that he would let in his box is Miss baguette and I said good because I wouldn't want to get in your box anyways, why would I wanna get in a box with people who keep somehow letting wronguns into their "team" 😭😭😭
With sausage as a mod?! Yeah.. shows how good he is judging people’s character. Pfff

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
With sausage as a mod?! Yeah.. shows how good he is judging people’s character. Pfff
He's got fing Tony and Liv as mods as well. Despite saying they don't speak any more after Tony's behaviour online everyone involved in Big Jams circle is wrongun. Iv been saying it for months and stuff keeps coming out. I'm rarely wrong when it comes to people's characters 😭

And he's took sausage off mod because I would have asked him to unblock me otherwise so I could go back in 😭 I don't care anymore

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
He said the only person from comment cafe that he would let in his box is Miss baguette and I said good because I wouldn't want to get in your box anyways, why would I wanna get in a box with people who keep somehow letting wronguns into their "team" 😭😭😭
I’d never get in a box where dirty wrongens like Tony frequent. Might catch nits.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Who rims me? Liv hates me 🤣
All of jams fing live. He's was moaning about what's been said about them tonight regarding another wrongun in their circle and he said comment cafe are in here but id actually only ever let miss baguette in my box and i said good because I wouldn't want to get in boxes with anyone like them and he kicked off and she blocked me. It just seems to be a common recurrence that people love you and other people are awful. And im unsure why Jam thinks you'd want in his box anyway. It's not your fault it's just fing annoying.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
@ unicorn.FYP 💜💜💜

Please don’t let this genuinely ugly narc toddler faced man child make you sad.

Talia is off her face or something and sniffing poppers. Cute, I remember when I was 15 and thought I was cool sniffing poppers.

I fully believe you, btw. You can see your emotion and remorse and they are sat there giggling and bullying you?