Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
Basically Rick saying he’s exposing me for complete lies saying I tried on with Demitri (the guy who was always chatting about Elphaba) and he’s going to show my discord chat. I chat s and gossiped about TikTok creators hardly a crime. But he brought up my mums dv and said I hate men because I saw her which has made me very revengeful no one brings my mum into this.
As in Trans Demetri? Hes a wrongun anyway if it is

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Basically Rick saying he’s exposing me for complete lies saying I tried on with Demitri (the guy who was always chatting about Elphaba) and he’s going to show my discord chat. I chat s and gossiped about TikTok creators hardly a crime. But he brought up my mums dv and said I hate men because I saw her which has made me very revengeful no one brings my mum into this.
Yes! get vengeance!

Nov 10, 2023
Do we know why this happened???

Edit: and if the culprit is in custody?
Paigey did nothing wrong. she was just on live talking to people. And the neighbour started on her.

I’m not sure if the neighbour is in custody but police are involved and paigey went to a hotel last night with the kids so she’d feel safe.

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
NEVER tell anyone on TT anything personal again. They all use it against you in the end. Hope you're okay though.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Have a fabulous day, don’t fing forget about us
Come Back Pink Blob GIF
Always come back!!! I just collected my ID so i'm heading to my secret location to start 🥷

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Morning everyone! Im off to work, got blisters from my boots already🤣! Isn't ironic the people screaming to protect children are the ones sat with PLM in their box ☠️. The envy from them all cause we are mostly anonymous and actually have morals is hysterical
I Cant Tonight Show GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
Hope everything goes well! If you’re on your feet all day “magnum” boots are amazing! Like wearing trainers.

Mar 15, 2024
england
My cats just walk into their carriers, because they’re used to them! They’re always out and they sometimes use them as beds. It’s not hard Angie!
When I got my little kitty I used to leave her carrier open and she would just lay or play in it. She still does now and just walks in when we need her to. It was the best advice my brother told me to do 🥰