Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
My cats just walk into their carriers, because they’re used to them! They’re always out and they sometimes use them as beds. It’s not hard Angie!
My dog has a crate she was trained to use as a pup for when id go out. Didn't fancy coming home to a shredded sofa 😂 She has 3 beds and still uses the crate as her main place to sleep at 2 years old. Its like her safe space. People call it cruel and don't agree with crates, but if my dog wasn't happy in there she wouldn't go in and wouldn't half let me know she wasn't happy 🤣

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Here is some research I’ve completed today for the cc cause

IMG_1273.jpeg
Although he seems alright... still get a weird vibe off him that makes me uncomfortable 🤣
Deon Cole Look GIF by ABC Network

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Basically Rick saying he’s exposing me for complete lies saying I tried on with Demitri (the guy who was always chatting about Elphaba) and he’s going to show my discord chat. I chat s and gossiped about TikTok creators hardly a crime. But he brought up my mums dv and said I hate men because I saw her which has made me very revengeful no one brings my mum into this.
Rickster is a bellend, bring his aunt sally up and the corrupt born again christian church that brainwash their congregation and take all your money, claim to heal people and them pastors are the worst, I no first hand.

Mar 15, 2024
england
Rickster is a bellend, bring his aunt sally up and the corrupt born again christian church that brainwash their congregation and take all your money, claim to heal people and them pastors are the worst, I no first hand.
Couldn’t agree more, my mum used to go to church and when my partner died the pastor and this other man arrived at my house to give me some comforting words, they then stated god had taken my partner and replaced him with this man and I was to marry him….. I almost got arrested that day and my mum left the church. She still has her faith and I respect and love her for it but she was not a woman of god that day😂😂😂

May 31, 2024
aberdeen
It’s funny when miss red situation happened in her box with sally he said I can speak about her if I want because she has had dodgy past