Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

angiesclapper

Apr 30, 2024
United Kingdom
what did she get for £114 it shouldn’t cost that much to get a cat chipped and treatments done 😂
that’s probably about right tbh i’d recommend any pet owner gets insurance because it’s so expensive.

assuming london prices are higher. £50 for the appointment itself, £40 for the flea treatment (if bravecto, which is brilliant) and £25 for the microchip thing

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Angie plays a video of her saying Paigey deserved it, tells her cult that she was joking and didn't say it really, the cult believe her. Now mocking another woman who has experienced DV. It's Friday, so I'm guessing Angie will be trauma dumping and "crying like a baby" over broccoli again later. Only Angie is allowed to be a victim of anything. Only Angie is allowed to receive empathy. Only Angie. Only Angie. She's a truly sick individual.

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
She’s an arsehole. I have treatment that comes every month for my cats, they are like royalty with the food they eat aswell 😂 never had one of them piss in my house either unless it’s in a litter tray
My cats 20yrs old, she gets the best of the best and is spoilt rotten. As are my guineas...I just don't understand not looking after them properly

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
She’s an arsehole. I have treatment that comes every month for my cats, they are like royalty with the food they eat aswell 😂 never had one of them piss in my house either unless it’s in a litter tray
Same! Mine go 6 monthly for checks (covered by vet plan), they eat better than we do. One of mine goes in the garden, but comes in to use litter box 😂 she’s too posh to go outside 😂