Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

I hate Paranormal s because most of its "based on a true story" and I s myself. I dont know what I believe in but I sure as hell know I don't want to find out what's real and what isn't 🤣🤣
I swear it freaks me out, I don't like anything to do with the paranormal or the devil. 😱😱
I don't fear much in life but i do when it comes to that kind of s, I was never a believer of ghosts in fact I'd mock people who said they'd seen one, until... i was working in an old convent and me and my work colleague saw a nun, she turned around and she had no face, I s you not there was 7 flights of stairs I legged it down two flights and my mate said I'd levitated down the rest. 😭😭
We both took 2 weeks off work, and even now when I see her we still mention it.
There's a lot more I could tell you but I don't want to scare you more.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I swear it freaks me out, I don't like anything to do with the paranormal or the devil. 😱😱
I don't fear much in life but i do when it comes to that kind of s, I was never a believer of ghosts in fact I'd mock people who said they'd seen one, until... i was working in an old convent and me and my work colleague saw a nun, she turned around and she had no face, I s you not there was 7 flights of stairs I legged it down two flights and my mate said I'd levitated down the rest. 😭😭
We both took 2 weeks off work, and even now when I see her we still mention it.
There's a lot more I could tell you but I don't want to scare you more.
Me tonight

Scared Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons
Scared Butters Stotch GIF by South Park
Scared Horror GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
Sesame Street No GIF by Muppet Wiki

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I absolutely understand how mental health can affect whether someone can take care of themselves (showering etc) but I don’t believe that’s the case with Angie. She’s dirty and lazy.
At the start I would of agreed,however I think as time has gone on her mental health is absolutely affected. Sitting in a room 24/7 drinking wine and not washing or taking care of herself has to be down to mental health at this stage. She has declined massively from 3 years ago .

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I suspect the fact the paramedics told Angie if she doesn't engage with these services or answer the phone the will be sent back out to her house and if she doesn't answer they need the police to use force or something to that affect. Angies worst fear is being detained. She freaks out when it's suggested.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I suspect the fact the paramedics told Angie if she doesn't engage with these services or answer the phone the will be sent back out to her house and if she doesn't answer they need the police to use force or something to that affect. Angies worst fear is being detained. She freaks out when it's suggested.
I knew she was shook after that visit. Those paramedics took none of her usual s and that terrified her.

I Agree Sabrina Carpenter GIF by First We Feast