Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I forgot how jarring Basement Brighams voice is.... (officialevilchester live for context)

Scared Watching Tv GIF by Gogglebox Australia

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I cba to watch Chester the racist talking to his racist friends and I'm certain I'm banned anyway (I think if I'm remembering correctly it was bc I told Chester he has a blimp for a head) but I can predict what the conversation is going like;

Chester: *Drinking/Drunk, baiting with racist speech*

Delupoo: "Me, me, me, I, I, I...that didn't happen...this didn't happen...that did happen TO ME...poor me...only I can go through bad things and it be true."

Maggotham: "At the end of the day yeah, these are Stonewall facts, anyone who denies them wasn't there and if they were there they're lying and are out to get me...yeah, see, this is the problem with the app today, you just can't say anything...*mouth noises and heavy breathing* can't even make jokes anymore...they're all sheep but I'm a shepard."

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Please don’t judge us all from NE in the same way as these muppets. For the record, only ignorant, racists use the term Katie & Sally were saying is the norm. I certainly don’t know people (maybe very elderly who are happy to be told we don’t say that anymore) who use that term.

Katie bees reputation goes far and wild! She used to go out with my friends son 🤦‍♀️ awful awful excuse of a human, he sharp got rid.

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I cba to watch Chester the racist talking to his racist friends and I'm certain I'm banned anyway (I think if I'm remembering correctly it was bc I told Chester he has a blimp for a head) but I can predict what the conversation is going like;

Chester: *Drinking/Drunk, baiting with racist speech*

Delupoo: "Me, me, me, I, I, I...that didn't happen...this didn't happen...that did happen TO ME...poor me...only I can go through bad things and it be true."

Maggotham: "At the end of the day yeah, these are Stonewall facts, anyone who denies them wasn't there and if they were there they're lying and are out to get me...yeah, see, this is the problem with the app today, you just can't say anything...*mouth noises and heavy breathing* can't even make jokes anymore...they're all sheep but I'm a shepard."
Uh Huh Yes GIF by CBC

👑Lisa🖤

Apr 14, 2024
Newcastle
I've been listening in to Angie's while getting ready, Katie b and Gerodie princess were chased out of the Northeast, they are both a pair of fing scumbags. I'm not gonna say much more other than, if they step foot in certain areas of the Northeast, then they are dealt with in the same way all rats are dealt with.
People forget Katie b was also the one who let Elsa Frost take the rap for something they BOTH played a part in, when she grassed her up at court after they'd both vandalised eqs door. She's a vile pos, with a mouth the size of the Tyne tunnel, and a fing waste of oxygen.
Absolute facts!!! People should google Katie Bee South Shields!!