Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
You know what. I don’t like places with loud music. So I choose to not go to nightclubs.

If you don’t like reading unsavoury things about yourself, firstly get the do off the internet, but secondly, don’t purposely stalk a forum where you know people are talking about you.

You’re just as bad calling us all fs and that we ‘haven’t had a good upbringing’ to the 8 people in your live right now, Luper.
This!!!! Honestly I find it frustrating that we get the blame for everything! I hate bullies, but commenting etc isn’t bullying. No one had mentioned her until she came in here demanding attention. TikTok/social media isn’t for her IMO, she needs to heal.

I find HER very triggering at times! My real life best friend of many many years took his own life over 10 years ago. I feel like we are beaten and berated with her online friends death all the time.

Nov 10, 2023
She just said ‘it’s so hard when all these people are in my friends lives and are chummy with them’

She’s been back on TikTok for two weeks.

Everyone who she’s saying she’s ‘friends’ with, we have literally all been in their lives for way longer? What even is this.
wtf we’ve been in lives of miss Remi, paigey , taurian etc for ages.

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
She just said ‘it’s so hard when all these people are in my friends lives and are chummy with them’

She’s been back on TikTok for two weeks.

Everyone who she’s saying she’s ‘friends’ with, we have literally all been in their lives for way longer? What even is this.
She's crying..its ridiculous. If she's that fragile she really needs to get help.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Sooooo who else is live? Anyone of interest?

Awkward Ed Helms GIF by The Office

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
This!!!! Honestly I find it frustrating that we get the blame for everything! I hate bullies, but commenting etc isn’t bullying. No one had mentioned her until she came in here demanding attention. TikTok/social media isn’t for her IMO, she needs to heal.

I find HER very triggering at times! My real life best friend of many many years took his own life over 10 years ago. I feel like we are beaten and berated with her online friends death all the time.

Literally. And the fact that I’ve never spoke on her, yet she had just branded everyone who uses this website ‘fs’

I totally agree. Social media isn’t for everyone, and if I ever got to a stage where I was crying every day because of social media, I wouldn’t be using it.

She’s upset about one person making a comment about her, but she’s just calls hundreds of people fs? Like, c’mon now.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Literally. And the fact that I’ve never spoke on her, yet she had just branded everyone who uses this website ‘fs’

I totally agree. Social media isn’t for everyone, and if I ever got to a stage where I was crying every day because of social media, I wouldn’t be using it.

She’s upset about one person making a comment about her, but she’s just calls hundreds of people fs? Like, c’mon now.
I wouldn't even mind but the comment wasn't even something bad 😂😂😂 compared to usual 💀