Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Hypocrite CC

Jun 28, 2024
no
I don’t need a thing like you to be proud of me. You hold no interest to me other than this brief interaction we’re having.

Soon you’ll be on ignore like the many losers who tried before you.
Trolls putting trolls on ignore...still not understanding that part. But no worries! I will make sure to make up complete rubbish about you and talk about it on here! :)

Mar 2, 2024
Trolls putting trolls on ignore...still not understanding that part. But no worries! I will make sure to make up complete rubbish about you and talk about it on here! :)

I’ll explain slowly so you understand

You’re not good at this. You’re dying a slow death here. The only reason I’ll put you on ignore is because you’re too tempting to poke at when I’m bored.

Low hanging fruit. Plus it bungs up the thread with you getting owned constantly.

Look on it as a pity ignore.

Hypocrite CC

Jun 28, 2024
no

You’re not good at this. You’re dying a slow death here. The only reason I’ll put you on ignore is because you’re too tempting to poke at when I’m bored.

Low hanging fruit. Plus it bungs up the thread with you getting owned constantly.

OK i will do! Thanks my friend! 💋

Hypocrite CC

Jun 28, 2024
no

OK i will do! Thanks my friend! 💋
This HIPPOcrite sounds a lot like rhino 😂😂😂😂. And what's up with Chloe 🖤why is she whinging in here, NO ONE is arssed about you in here, dont like our opinions don't read them, once we put our phones down we go about our business, unlike use lot off tiktok whose lives revolve around it, move along nothing else to see here, Toodlepip 🙋‍♀️
🤣🤣 did you get what this troll said everyone?! They said HIPPOcrite 🤣🤣🤣 you trolly trolls are so funny

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Is it also wrong to pretend to just have "opinions" of people on this lovely forum, but really most of the time you are mocking and talking utter bs about people on the internet?
How about, instead of waffling pure and utter s, YOU give an example of ONE innocent, pure person from the land of tiktok streamers that YOU seem to cherish so much that has been wrongly spoken about in here? One victim of cc who is innocent. Go for it.....

Mar 2, 2024
Aw you poor angels. I am trying my best to be just like you all. Some people aren't built to rip the absolute piss out of others for fun. Give me time 💋

Only people we go after are wronguns. Which is probably why you’re so affected having to watch on as your fwends and more than likely yourself get ripped apart at the seams for your hypocrisy, racism, homophobia etc

Hypocrite CC

Jun 28, 2024
no
How about, instead of waffling pure and utter s, YOU give an example of ONE innocent, pure person from the land of tiktok streamers that YOU seem to cherish so much that has been wrongly spoken about in here? One victim of cc who is innocent. Go for it.....
Oh no. I can't possibly! This is my reason for being here. I want to learn from you guys. I can't talk about people who show their faces on a platform. I am here to talk bullshit about you morons! 🫂🫂🫂

Hypocrite CC

Jun 28, 2024
no
Only people we go after are wronguns. Which is probably why you’re so affected having to watch on as your fwends and more than likely yourself get ripped apart at the seams for your hypocrisy, racism, homophobia etc
Of course. This must be absolutely true! You can ignore me now, so i can make up s about you tomorrow 🫂🫂🫂