Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

bear78

Feb 29, 2024
Goodnight my weird little friends! I know this may seem odd to you, but people in the real world have responsibilities 😲 I know this is a huge shock. I am sorry to break this to you all. I'm trying to be cruel to be kind my little goblins. I mean, trolls! Xxx
Awwww bless you think your only one with responsibilities 🀣🀣trust me the job I do you couldn't even handle in a million years so get back in your box .let's face it yours wife's probably too fed up with you to let you in hers

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Goodnight my weird little friends! I know this may seem odd to you, but people in the real world have responsibilities 😲 I know this is a huge shock. I am sorry to break this to you all. I'm trying to be cruel to be kind my little goblins. I mean, trolls! Xxx
You have have literally repeated everything I have said to you but worded it differently, deffo Rhino πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ cant even write an essay by herself, commits PLAGIARISM πŸ’―

G saying Alex and Rebecca bumped virtual nastys on fb video chat 🀣🀣
Comedy Central Sexting GIF by Workaholics

I’m stuck on watching either of the Angie’s 😩 tam and Tony being outed (again) tam apparently ruined someone’s grape case, Tony being slated in the comments..
Is this happening in Canadian Angies or what? Iv been listening to Tracey and Demi on clapper for about an hour 😭

Medusa

Aw you poor angels. I am trying my best to be just like you all. Some people aren't built to rip the absolute piss out of others for fun. Give me time πŸ’‹
do off trying to get a rise out of people, You'll never be like anyone in here, I've actually got second hand embarrassment reading your pathetic clap backs, You're coming across as some weird cringy, little, f who is desperate to fit in. Sorry to burst your bubble but no ones going to give you their 'time' you'll be going on everyone's ignore list, just like the rest of the ponces in here. Now if I were you, I'd quit while you're ahead because we are actually playing with you right now and we're still in first gear, so do off before we put our foot on the throttle and leave you wishing you'd never come in here running your gums. BTW, keep your lame clap back for someone who gives a do, consider yourself ignored, You fanny!

Last edited:

Medusa

@blackheart I'm going to be straight up with you, I've never really had a problem with you, but when you come in here trying to make out that fellow members have imagined things, and you've not said the s you have, then I'm gonna call you out on it. You did say those things about Demi's grandparents and I'd have more respect for you if you just owned your s. What's been said about you and your child isn't right, and i don't agree with it, but you're coming in here trying make out people are lying, when that's not the case. Cmon!

Last edited: