Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
And once again another liar saying I agreed with Tam when I never ๐Ÿ˜…
Actually, I was listening to you and Rhino and it definitely sounded like you were agreeing with her. I've never really had an opinion on you before, haven't found you that interesting, but now I do have one. You're a fing moron and you do keep questionable company.
Angry Real Housewives GIF by PeacockTV

blackheart

Apr 25, 2024
Mars
As disrespectfully as possible, go do yourself. Dont act like a t online if you don't want people to talk about it. You've got an issue with me repeating what you said but there was absolutely no issue when I defended you about 10 minutes prior when r people noticed you were in the clapper chatting madness. Just because you've got friends in here doesn't make you above being discussed ๐Ÿ™‚
Who said I wanted you to defend me??? do off judas you really think your something don't you behind your fake account that's the trouble with most of you on here your all sat behind fake accounts with no face or no profile so you think your entitled to say what the do you want with no come back! You talk about people on tiktok yet your on here day and night watching people every move yet say we got no life's. I couldn't give a do who likes me and who Don't but your a liar and ill call you out all day I'd I have to. You also need to question your unhealthy obsession with Demi cause your watching her clappers day and night rather weird if you ask me you also get a kick out of body shaming people don't you again behind your faceless account. You can all come for me all you like you think you have this moral high ground cause your once again behind accounts with no faces. You talk about moral yet some of the s that comes out of your mouth is disgusting. So how about you go do yourself ๐Ÿ˜…

Medusa

Once again I didn't say those things and I will stand by what I say because I know I didn't say them. The only person who said I said was judas no one else commented in cc saying I did so carry on because I know what I said. I always own my s and I don't like liars so when I see someone lying about me I will call it out.
It's not a point scoring comp, those words came from your mouth Chloe, and it didn't just come from Judas. You definitely mentioned her grandparents, people have actually backed you in here and supported you, especially when you were being trolled, no one has any reason to lie, I've actually had your back in the past but I won't sit back and watch other people being called a liar when they're not.

Who said I wanted you to defend me??? do off judas you really think your something don't you behind your fake account that's the trouble with most of you on here your all sat behind fake accounts with no face or no profile so you think your entitled to say what the do you want with no come back! You talk about people on tiktok yet your on here day and night watching people every move yet say we got no life's. I couldn't give a do who likes me and who Don't but your a liar and ill call you out all day I'd I have to. You also need to question your unhealthy obsession with Demi cause your watching her clappers day and night rather weird if you ask me you also get a kick out of body shaming people don't you again behind your faceless account. You can all come for me all you like you think you have this moral high ground cause your once again behind accounts with no faces. You talk about moral yet some of the s that comes out of your mouth is disgusting. So how about you go do yourself ๐Ÿ˜…

Attachments

• IMG_6960.jpeg
    IMG_6960.jpeg
    90.4 KB · Views: 52
Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Angry Talk Show GIF by VH1s Daytime Divas

blackheart

Apr 25, 2024
Mars
It's not a point scoring comp, those words came from your mouth Chloe, and it didn't just come from Judas. You definitely mentioned her grandparents, people have actually backed you in here and supported you, especially when you were being trolled, no one has any reason to lie, I've actually had your back in the past but I won't sit back and watch other people being called a liar when they're not.
Once again I never said her nan and grandad were going to die. I said "look at the state of your nan and grandad and what you've done to them" that is what I said so stop telling me I'm a liar cause I know what I said. Disappointed in you hairy biker thought you were decent

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
Well it's funny because the only comment I can see saying I said that is Judas? There are no others? As for your view of me I think some people don't like me because I stick up for myself but when innocent children are being mentioned that can actually be quite upsetting especially some of the things my innocent son has had said. I can't be made of stone all the time so yeah some things hurt its not about being a victim. Most of you on here have no clue about what has gone on between me and demi because it started over a year ago.

I mean you do get things wrong in here at times you've said I agree with Tam and that I was slagging nanny D off both wrong! Not once have slagged nanny D off. Nor do I agree with Tam.

As for my laugh and voices I suggest the best thing to do is not to watch me if I bother you that much ๐Ÿ–ค
I made comments and was also told you was in a clapper with demi and some PLM rejects. So donโ€™t go at Judas.

To even retaliate to some smack head who youโ€™ve had s with and joins a clapper who was kazzis is fing weird considering you know what they were all part of. If you donโ€™t like what you read then donโ€™t read it.

If it was any of us having convos with those kinds Iโ€™m sure youโ€™d have something to say. Just saying

blackheart

Apr 25, 2024
Mars
Whoโ€™s lying? Where in my comment did I mention Tam? I could say a lot but I actually wonโ€™t. You showed yourself up enough.
Oh I really havnt you all think your untouchable in here and when you get called out you don't like it and you come as a pack. Like I said im no different to how I am in real life on the app and you won't be little me and make me out to be a liar because you all seem to follow judas like lap dogs. As I keep saying your all sat in here behind fake accounts so you think your above everyone the stuff that comes out of some of your mouths is quite frankly disgusting yet you talk about everyone else ๐Ÿค” I mean what does judas bring? Sits in boxes using other people's names playing the clap clap song? ๐Ÿ˜… brilliant ๐Ÿ‘ and we are the ones who don't have lives. Anyway I've gave you something to talk about for the next 3 days have fun ๐Ÿฅฐ

Medusa

Once again I never said her nan and grandad were going to die. I said "look at the state of your nan and grandad and what you've done to them" that is what I said so stop telling me I'm a liar cause I know what I said. Disappointed in you hairy biker thought you were decent
I actually am decent person Chole, I don't involve myself in petty s, stoop low, and i have morals. Like I've said, i will NEVER agree or condone what Demi has done to you and your child, and i can see where your hurt and anger comes from, but I also won't sit back and watch people being called liars, I'm not being biased because you're calling out CC. There's more than one member who heard you say it, I was also on that night but I wasn't posting on here much, So if that makes me a bad person then so be it, Chloe.

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Ooeer,affected, pure essay ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
First of all;
Don't tell Judas to do off - the only reason you're annoyed right now is because Judas called you out and you don't like that Judas was right.

You are the one that us 'obsessed' with Demi - she's practically your Regina George, half the time you're talking about her and the other half you're waiting desperately for someone else to bring her up.

You did stand with Tam, where was the outrage that she'd actually said she planned to kidnap her own niece? Where was the outrage when Tam called a Muslim woman a terrorist because of the colour of her skin? Where was the outrage when Tam has said a million and one things that have been deplorable yet you're here acting like you weren't in boxes with her while she blatantly tried to gaslight enmasse. I'm struggling to see where there might be a sliver of decency there.

You don't get to have it both ways, you can just pretend you're one thing and be another. Life doesn't work that way.

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Oh I really havnt you all think your untouchable in here and when you get called out you don't like it and you come as a pack. Like I said im no different to how I am in real life on the app and you won't be little me and make me out to be a liar because you all seem to follow judas like lap dogs. As I keep saying your all sat in here behind fake accounts so you think your above everyone the stuff that comes out of some of your mouths is quite frankly disgusting yet you talk about everyone else ๐Ÿค” I mean what does judas bring? Sits in boxes using other people's names playing the clap clap song? ๐Ÿ˜… brilliant ๐Ÿ‘ and we are the ones who don't have lives. Anyway I've gave you something to talk about for the next 3 days have fun ๐Ÿฅฐ
Nope, we've forgotten about you already
real housewives nene GIF

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
Seems you have quite an opinion
So do we.

Not fake accounts really, majority know who each of us are but obviously you donโ€™t. You were sat with wrongens and had plenty conversation. Youโ€™ve no moral high ground at all. ๐Ÿฅฐ