Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

I've placed the moron on ignore for a bit cos like it happens when you have a new plaything it gets boring after a while and you need to play with something new. 🤣🤣he honestly thinks he can piss off everyone here and come out on top. Has anyone thought to tell his wife her husband needs therapy as he's a prize delusional **** 🤣🤣
I don't even know who it is but they'll stay firmly on my ignore list. Proper weirdo!

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
CanAn admitted before she even knew who Tony was that she had been told loads about Tony but still befriended him, yet also claiming I didn't know. And Kayles condoning a grown ass man being with a child bcos "its what his community do" is shocking!!! I despair!!

I'm sure that t who joined today will condone all this behaviour tomorrow. So impactful I've forgotten their name already.

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Chloe really doesn’t like people having poor opinions on her, and this will give her goss for ages judging how she dragged out her war with Demi for about a year all over the app. Her silly accents and impressions that she did on every live and the repetitive story on how she was at school and how she got into trouble for it just made me cringe. Her repetitive impressions of that Zia in Marge’s voice whilst laughing at herself afterwards for weeks on end… shudder.

jUsTmYOpiNioN

Feb 29, 2024
CanAn and her box dwellers need absolutely everything spelled out for them. How many times they are told things but still don't get it. And why is Kayles always heavy breathing like Alex, it creeps me out cos I'm using earphones.
THIS ⬆️⬆️⬆️💯
CanAn NEVER LISTENS, she literally zones out and let's her boxes ramble on...she'll wake up when one of her boxes nudges her for an opinion and usually asks for clarification of what the heck they're talking about, you could rub her nose in the tik tok clips of 'evidence' about people and she'd still claim she knew nothing, for someone who is on Live daily chatting about drama he actually knows very little, she's very frustrating 🤯

bear78

Feb 29, 2024
I don't even know who it is but they'll stay firmly on my ignore list. Proper weirdo!
His names zac ,proper idiot was mod for kev when that failed he tried to clout chase off anyone and makes up s. He has a vendetta against stoney and zia's false teeth always making up s about them .thinks he's all that .definitely someone who needs bringing down a peg or 2

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
I hope someone is screen recording Tony's right now...
Oh My God Wow GIF by The Roku Channel