Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
How would that bastard Tony feel if we start a rumour he's IRA!!! Is that OK Tony??? IS IT!!!! IM A MOTHER AND A VICTIM, YES A fING VICTIM NOT A SURVIVOR and do NOT fing appreciate the lie that CC are fing p's. You lying, twisted, bitter, angry man suffering from a Napoleon complex!!! I wish every bad thing for you, twice!!

Now POG MA THOIN bastard

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I’ve just posted the disgusting things he was saying about you before the live ended incase you need it x

Thank you so much.
I really need to sleep as I have the actual busiest day tomorrow and I’ve not done any prep I should have done tonight, and I’m stressing, but as soon as I’m home tomorrow evening, I’ll get some video done.

This 4ft 9in, Robbie Rotten cosplaying, pedophilic woman abuser can literally go suck on Tam’s FUPA.

I'm grand

Mar 7, 2024
How would that bastard Tony feel if we start a rumour he's IRA!!! Is that OK Tony??? IS IT!!!! IM A MOTHER AND A VICTIM, YES A fING VICTIM NOT A SURVIVOR and do NOT fing appreciate the lie that CC are fing p's. You lying, twisted, bitter, angry man suffering from a Napoleon complex!!! I wish every bad thing for you, twice!!

Now POG MA THOIN bastard
💯 💯💯💯💪💪💪

What a narcissistic son if a b he is! Every single woman who speaks up against him gets called a pedo. He's obsessed with pedos!
I'm being sent stuff when he threatened R on a 5 year old child and other stuff ill wait till its all sent tomorrow, but I'm actually raging. I wrote in CAs that he gets information from Tam which started him off and it all went from there i feel abit bad but it's nothing more than they've said themselves 😩

stoney 😈

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum
I'm being sent stuff when he threatened R on a 5 year old child and other stuff ill wait till its all sent tomorrow, but I'm actually raging. I wrote in CAs that he gets information from Tam which started him off and it all went from there i feel abit bad but it's nothing more than they've said themselves 😩
It’s true though! That’s why miss red won’t go against tam or Tony! They all have s on eachother over what they have done! Sending s ans other stuff to peoples houses and doxxing and harassing people!

bear78

Feb 29, 2024

Now POG MA THOIN bastard
Has big Jamie turned his back on him yet, he always used to call tony his brother .if I was him I'd be thinking my choices of who I call a brother. Tony is yet another TT loser who boils my piss

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Do not feel bad. Everything he said he is responsible for. He exposed himself, yet again, as a piece of s. I'm sorry he attacks you everytime he sees you. He's a disgrace, not a man, a monster.