Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
in bed with her homeless man, Emz looks absolutely smitten. Lucky gal.

Are You Serious Fed Up GIF

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I woke up around 3am to let my son in back from Ibiza so made a cuppa had a cig went on tiktok, Flange in box with Paige and Taurian, she was being wicked, saying bun Taurian mum and dad i went over give flange abuse and got blocked , Taurian was really quiet Paige the one doing the talking, Flange saying I live in a affluent area in a million pound house where are you living Paige and Taurian!! Taurian wasent speaking, the thing is when Shiela pops her clogs the sister will inherit half and she will definitely want it sold Flange can't buy her out, she's only inherited half herself, the house will be sold, I absolutely detest that t!!!!! Oh Emz as well called police on John Shields I only saw a bit of that she is another dusty wrongun😡
Imagine trying to brag about living in a million pound house. You can roll a s in glitter and it’s still gonna stink

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Morning ☕️ the absolute crap Pearl and Angie are spouting about Tommy’s heritage! Pearl has just claimed her ancestors are Indian and so her and Tommy are the same in terms of heritage

I can’t with these EDL leather handbags
oh yes flange was saying he is as white as her his parents are white he goes on sun beds and gets a perm