Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

bear78

Feb 29, 2024
Exactly. So if you’re going to call an amazing woman out on her looks, then expect the screenshots to come out where you don’t look your best.

Criticise someone’s weight, don’t cry when your body is mentioned. Don’t like it? Don’t fing come for others first. And I say this as a festively plump woman.

IMG_4732.jpeg
Eurghhhh seriously was bad enough seeing her beef curtains hanging out and now this

Mar 2, 2024
Im staying off here as I'm guna say far too much I shouldn't today. Not feeling myself right now and these fers making me feel worse. Always have CC backs ❤❤

I second these sentiments, babe. Been feeling yucky and constantly fighting with wronguns and nittys is draining me more.

Having to defend myself against false accusations 3x in the past week has knocked me a bit

Time away is needed right now. Hope you feel brighter soon, my love 🤎

Lots of love to you all and I’ll see you in a few days 🤎🤎🤎

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Im staying off here as I'm guna say far too much I shouldn't today. Not feeling myself right now and these fers making me feel worse. Always have CC backs ❤❤
Take some time out, it’s been a rough ride recently xxx
I second these sentiments, babe. Been feeling yucky and constantly fighting with wronguns and nittys is draining me more.

Having to defend myself against false accusations 3x in the past week has knocked me a bit

Time away is needed right now. Hope you feel brighter soon, my love 🤎

Lots of love to you all and I’ll see you in a few days 🤎🤎🤎
you take it easy, ignore TT, we want you guys back feeling good! Don’t let these emotional vampires drain you. Have some rest, good food and live in the real world xxx