Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jul 2, 2024
United Kingdom
Canadian Angie pure obsession with cc and thinking she is some kind of detective and wanting to try and out every member of cc because she has convinced herself everyone in here is plm is starting to look like a mental health problem at this point. If I have to hear another one of her rants about cc and judas and miss baguette I'm gonna flush my own fing head. Every fing day it's all she talks about and acts like she's some kind of detective when it's everyone else that has to tell her the same info over and over again because she's an actual knob. Now the only ones iv liked are fing gone from there and Im stuck with sleep disorder smoker mom kayles and a couple of granny's. She unfollowed eq and has thrown eq away and now has no creators to back her what so ever. do MY LIFE SHES A MORON. Wet wipe at it's finest. The simple fact that I was told this morning that fin teapot went in at her last night telling her about how bad demi is and she ignores it and turns abound and yells at teapot becasue eq used one of her vids and said thank you my friend teapot . Thank do I missed out on that s show last night. The s never ends and this stupid t is now aligned with ex plm members and yet wants to out cc becasue we are apparently ex plm ... make it make since .. she doesn't live here in the uk yet she is trying so hard to be involved she is putting herself in plm s that she didn't know what it was to begin with until fing tiny tony said cc is plm ... do off wet wipe angie
Now way her have another day of yelling at all of us trying to figure out who's the mole again... We will all have to send another full round of our ids and jobs just to be in there again .. done my rant on to flush my head before Canada's finest wakes up .

Last edited:

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Canadian Angie pure obsession with cc and thinking she is some kind of detective and wanting to try and out every member of cc because she has convinced herself everyone in here is plm is starting to look like a mental health problem at this point. If I have to hear another one of her rants about cc abd judas and miss baguette I'm gonna flush my own fing head. Every fing day it's all she talks about and acts like she's some kind of detective when it's everyone else that has to tell her the same info over and over again because she's an actual know. Now the only ones iv liked are fing gone from there and Im stuck with sleep disorder smoker mom kayles and a couple of granny's. She unfollowed eq and has thrown eq away and now has no creators to back her what so ever. do MY LIFE SHES A MORON. Wet wipe at it's finest. The simple fact that we all sat and heard teapot go in at her last night telling her about how bad demi is and she ignores it and turns abound and yells at teapot becasue eq used one of her vids and said thank you my friend teapot ... The s never ends and this stupid t is now aligned with ex plm members and yet wants to out cc becasue we are apparently ex plm ... make it make since .. she doesn't live here in the uk yet she is trying so hard to be involved she is putting herself in plm s that she didn't know what it was to begin with until fing tiny tony said cc is plm ... do off wet wipe angie
Now way her have another day of yelling at all of us trying to figure out who's the mole again... We will all have to send another full round of our ids and jobs just to be in there again .. done my rant on to flush my head before Canada's finest wakes up .
I’d just bow out at this point!

I don’t watch her at all, rarely even watch clips of her. I find her beyond irritating, it’s like she’s desperate to be involved with all the negative characters on TT. No one can tell her anything.

I can assure anyone I’m absolutely not PLM, I don’t even know who half the characters are that get named, as I’ve never been remotely interested enough to find out about them. I don’t get why she’s throwing round 3 letters, like she has any clue about them 🤦‍♀️

She just sounds like a stick record, maybe she needs to change up, because frankly she’s boring.

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Canadian Angie pure obsession with cc and thinking she is some kind of detective and wanting to try and out every member of cc because she has convinced herself everyone in here is plm is starting to look like a mental health problem at this point. If I have to hear another one of her rants about cc and judas and miss baguette I'm gonna flush my own fing head. Every fing day it's all she talks about and acts like she's some kind of detective when it's everyone else that has to tell her the same info over and over again because she's an actual knob. Now the only ones iv liked are fing gone from there and Im stuck with sleep disorder smoker mom kayles and a couple of granny's. She unfollowed eq and has thrown eq away and now has no creators to back her what so ever. do MY LIFE SHES A MORON. Wet wipe at it's finest. The simple fact that I was told this morning that fin teapot went in at her last night telling her about how bad demi is and she ignores it and turns abound and yells at teapot becasue eq used one of her vids and said thank you my friend teapot . Thank do I missed out on that s show last night. The s never ends and this stupid t is now aligned with ex plm members and yet wants to out cc becasue we are apparently ex plm ... make it make since .. she doesn't live here in the uk yet she is trying so hard to be involved she is putting herself in plm s that she didn't know what it was to begin with until fing tiny tony said cc is plm ... do off wet wipe angie
You actually give her your private info? Photo id etc?

Jul 2, 2024
United Kingdom
You actually give her your private info? Photo id etc?
Ids are not even the beginning of it , one poor girl in there said she had to send her husband's proff of job and people had to send screen shots of there inbox and who they followed . People have been in there crying becasue of her interrogation tatics. It's a straight Hitler mentality in there and she acts like she has the key to the chamber. She'll probably have us line up and shave our heads next to show loyalty.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Ids are not even the beginning of it , one poor girl in there said she had to send her husband's proff of job and people had to send screen shots of there inbox and who they followed . People have been in there crying becasue of her interrogation tatics. It's a straight Hitler mentality in there and she acts like she has the key to the chamber. She'll probably have us line up and shave our heads next to show loyalty.
Hang on a second, so she expects all this identification and makes people cry over interrogation. do that for a laugh. She would have been fed off as quick as I started watching her

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Absolutely no way would I do any of that! Walk away with your head up x

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Good Morning Legends 🤗. I just seen that Demi managed to set up an account, start a thread and actually type something legible 😧 considering she struggles to keep her eyes open on the daily, I'm shocked 🤣🤣🤣

Shocked Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live