Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Canadian Angie and that grease ball kayles are gonna end up getting names mixed up and blaming innocent people 😭
Hide, before the Commonwealth Charlie's Angels descend upon us 'ey
Animated GIF

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Hey all, I was just testing to see if I disappear if anyone misses me! You passed the test

Only joking. Don’t worry I’m fine, just alot going on in personal life currently and pain so I’ve just had a bit of a break. Probably be quiet next few days all.

Hope everyone’s good. 🤎🤎🤎🤎

Nov 10, 2023
Hey all, I was just testing to see if I disappear if anyone misses me! You passed the test

Only joking. Don’t worry I’m fine, just alot going on in personal life currently and pain so I’ve just had a bit of a break. Probably be quiet next few days all.

Hope everyone’s good. 🤎🤎🤎🤎
Hope you feel better soon and enjoy your break.

I miss my favourite cannibal 🤎

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Just came across videos of fact freak about tam I never knew they had beef in the past 👀
Yeah, back when Red and Tam were BFF's with Feisty. They happily ran with "Fact Freak is a wrong un" that Feisty was pushing out. Tam was hosting lives with "victims" of Fact Freak (Unstable Mable was one). It was absolutely ridiculous and disgusting.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Wait ..what? Snel has had pearl in her box?
Yeah, they were having a chat about the chaos/carnage on the app. Bad gyal squeak was popping off at Pearl from the comments, so Pearl popped back with s like "I'm sure you support EQ, who has said the worst on the app" and then Squeak was in the box calling Pearl a racist. They had a little handbags at dawn, then Pearl effed off to her own live.

May 31, 2024
aberdeen
Yeah, back when Red and Tam were BFF's with Feisty. They happily ran with "Fact Freak is a wrong un" that Feisty was pushing out. Tam was hosting lives with "victims" of Fact Freak (Unstable Mable was one). It was absolutely ridiculous and disgusting.
Honestly I know nothing pre feb/march 2023 didn’t know who EQ was 😂😂