Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
She TAKES these animals off her Mother, then bitches about it. She just uses them as a weapon against her Mother. Her dog (Zac) was her father's, apparently, but when she talks about her ex she talks about how Zac was theirs as a puppy, then last year she would tell her Mom that Zac was her Mom's responsibility but wouldn't let her Mom care for him when she tried. Shelia never asked her to start looking after the cat, and was perfectly happy caring for him before Angie took over.

It's just another way for Angie to be a perpetual victim. Shelia has offered to fund a property for Angie, but Angie refuses to leave. Angie also claims she makes plenty of money on tiktok, so could easily afford her own rent. Angie is no victim - she pokes, provokes and taunts until they bite back, then cries about it. I don't care if people think I'm victim shaming there, because she is not a victim.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I remember the last time she did this and sheila told her to shut up lying
Meme Shock GIF by Evan Klar

The very person screaming about trauma dumpers are liars and thus she is herself

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
HAYFEVER SUFFERERS, just been prescribed Fexofenadine 180mg from doctors over the phone.
Apparently the pollen count is extremely bad this year and nothing else is working ! ❤️hope this helps someone x
Is it ok with high blood pressure? My mums on high blood pressure tablets and is not allowed certain medications but she has bad hayfever