Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Paigey is under the management of TikTok, while Miss Remi (managed by Gracie) is busy carefully curating the right Tiktok image as she finds ways to generate income on Tiktok as a ''business woman''. Marcel should ponder this as he reevaluates the company he keeps.

MissCakePop

Jun 29, 2024
Trapped in a K hole since the 80's
Absolutely, people had to send their Facebook, screen shots of all there inbox on social media , all there accounts on tik tok, one girl did send her husband's work proff and all her personal info , I was gonna stay quite and leave and go on about my day but the s that went on is insane.
She was talking mad s about you while you were visiting with your mother. And said how she was gonna confront you when you came back, obviously that never happened.

Jun 8, 2024
uk
Angie's on PiP because she can't leave her Borough because of her anxiety is she actually taking the piss
She must of lied through her teeth on her assessment. My assessment was paper based but hers was probably face to face. Can imagine her rocking up in a wheelchair with her mother pushing her & her sniffing her pissy knickers. If they watched her lives she wouldn’t score enough points to get it.

Report the pisshead to pip. Pass it on

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
She was talking mad s about you while you were visiting with your mother. And said how she was gonna confront you when you came back, obviously that never happened.
I'm curious now what she said specifically about people in CC if she has 🕵️‍♂️