Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jul 2, 2024
United Kingdom
Her lives is just her going “ooooh” like the dumb b she is. And the chain smoker on pause as she is doing her dirty work behind the scenes. What a mess.
I was correct in saying everyone was going to get it today in the discord. Now no one can be in there unless they are in the vc with their mics on and must speak every few minutes. She went fing nuts this morning her obsession with cc is fully out of control and her sick sick infatuation with judas , baguette, grimsby, tree , and 2 pumps now. She lost her ever loving paranoid mind . After that live today she took the piss out of anyone with mental heal , teapot , cc .. she has an actual list of people in here and is taking all her info from demi one leg as facts. Watch when demi is up Johnny's ass next week can ang will straight be all over him and his yahoo bottle like besties. I hope someone has the recording of her calling everyone in cc retards and spastic fs on welfare who probley has their kids removed . Someone please out it all . She's so involved with the plm s I'm gonna love when they come for her so she can get a taste of what she's involved in. Canadian angie is deluded brain dead knob.

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
I bet they spend hours looking for crumbs in the carpet too and arguing over it, grim
Animated GIF

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I was correct in saying everyone was going to get it today in the discord. Now no one can be in there unless they are in the vc with their mics on and must speak every few minutes. She went fing nuts this morning her obsession with cc is fully out of control and her sick sick infatuation with judas , baguette, grimsby, tree , and 2 pumps now. She lost her ever loving paranoid mind . After that live today she took the piss out of anyone with mental heal , teapot , cc .. she has an actual list of people in here and is taking all her info from demi one leg as facts. Watch when demi is up Johnny's ass next week can ang will straight be all over him and his yahoo bottle like besties. I hope someone has the recording of her calling everyone in retards and spastic fs on welfare who probley has their kids removed . Someone please out it all . She's so involved with the plm s I'm gonna love when they come for her so she can get a taste of what she's involved in. Canadian angie is deluded brain dead knob.
I fing love that she's screaming about me first thing in the morning 😭 what a delusional b.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
There's a locked down one that's the one we're all trying to out gradually. There's ironically a mental health one 🙃 not that she care about anyone mental health. She's currently live moaning her boxes don't talk. They're too busy watching cc bless them.
Fake your own death, I know someone who's done it if you need help 😭