Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Oh Baguette, are you feeling any better today?

❤️❤️❤️

A little, I slept a lot and that’s probably contributing to every joint in my body aching but the sickness has mostly gone, although I haven’t eaten yet so I’ll come back to that later 🤣

I am shook by those CanAng screenshots. Are they 100% legit?

Angies Spider

Jun 26, 2024
Angies Bedroom
Typical conspiracy theorist goes down every rabbit hole full of s, hate that arl s Katie Hopkins, tiktok is full of reformers with no brain cells 🤦‍♀️
I usually find with these people, they tend to change their views with what they think is popular at the time. If they thought veganism had a big following you'd see Farage eating mushroom steaks. Whilst I agree the political system is a mess, Reform are just a LTD company that Farage has the majority shares in, so it's all about money for him, but Zacthetwat is too thick to realise that.

449636361_10168922643130607_1041111861295181475_n.jpg

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
What I find interesting is Can Ange said last night (early hours of the morning) that she deliberately went places she knew she shouldn't be just to be spoken about - just to see what we would write.

Clearly she is desperate for attention if she's doing things like that - to do things that potentially further tarnish your image (bearing in mind you have a constant digital footprint) is utterly reckless to say the least.

Also she spoke about how we (cc) 'hide' behind fake accounts and spend  all day online - how we're everywhere - that we twist things and lie.
We post the things that 'creators' say, the words from their own mouths - it isn't lies if it's direct quotes and it can't be twisted if it was what those 'creators' actually said.
We observe them and our opinions of them are formed from what we see/hear in terms of body language and speech.
I don't think any one of us is online  all day and I am certainly not.
It might appear that we are everywhere however, that could be said for others who aren't cc.

When she was ranting she was coming off as very paranoid, it was actually quite concerning.

Also @Miss Baguette 🥖 apparently you have sexual issues according to Can Ange 😬
I can't even entertain her .....even think about her let alone speak about her she's boring af

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
She needs reporting there's nothing dizzy about her unlesss self inflicted ,and she reckons she's going to visit pearl and emz
I've reported her this morning, it makes me so angry that's she gets pip when I know people being refused when they need it.
My dad was a thalidomide baby, he was severely disabled physically but worked all his adult life until the day he died. He got very little monetary help (he did have a lil blue 3 wheeled mobility car) and she can get help for being a lazy t. I am glad we have pip, I get it, but that facility shouldn't be abused by stinky rats like her!
Sorry for ranting but being a drunk shouldn't qualify you for pip!!!

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
I’m surprised at Zac, thought he would see the racist, homophobic party for what it is. None of these creators should be discussing politics, it’s idiots like them, that will encourage their sheep followers to vote, when they should stay indoors and not go near a polling station.
No surprises here. He openly admitted to liking Katie Hopkins, a well-known racist, a few months ago. It's quite telling.

I think, ZAC leverages his white privilege to appeal to racist followers and manipulates them for financial gain.

Last edited:

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
I've reported her this morning, it makes me so angry that's she gets pip when I know people being refused when they need it.
My dad was a thalidomide baby, he was severely disabled physically but worked all his adult life until the day he died. He got very little monetary help (he did have a lil blue 3 wheeled mobility car) and she can get help for being a lazy t. I am glad we have pip, I get it, but that facility shouldn't be abused by stinky rats like her!
Sorry for ranting but being a drunk shouldn't qualify you for pip!!!
I agree totally she takes the royal piss ,my son is 32 autistic I can't get him any PIP, I still have to care and encourage him daily, it boils my blood to see her getting pissed and then saying she has an illness....she needs a review,