Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
every time i go in i get blocked in demis how are you lot still in 😔

Halloween Disney GIF by filmeditor

Medusa

I need to see if thise messages are legit , does the next 3 digits go 258
Tbh, anyone could be behind that account and you're asking if the next 3 digits are 258, of course they're gonna say, yeah.
Respectfully if you're gonna show stuff then do it, because this is dragging on and on, and it's going back and forth, if your that bothered about other people being caught up in something and you really want to protect the vulnerable then i don't know why you're holding back, plus I'm getting bored of hearing it.
I'm not trying to be a b but it's going no where.

Please kayles becasue I know your reading all this please show what evidence you all fing have, u absolute dim wit. Let's hear these so called recordings . Break it down right , no recordings of when plm was about has any candian american in them , I wouldn't of had any idea who the do plm was in the uk when they were around before tik tok .. how the do would i know about them in the fin uk u moron. Let's here's the recordings. My recordings are alot more intresying like angie in the discord the other night when I called her out for being friends with ex plm and shes says she don't care she'll be friends with who she wants and she says that she's getting all her info on plm and who plm cc accounts are from fing demi .. that fing unhinged head case can ang is taking what drugged out demi says as actual info 🙄 wake the do up and get out while u can.. So you guys play you recordings I'll play mine including all the ones where she talks about baguette and what she wants to do to her .. so let's go play what u got 😏
There's more but i don't want to be involved in your lots pathetic fall out. If any of you associate with anyone from that group just put me on ignore. I dont even know why people are messaging me about it. I dont care

Tbh, anyone could be behind that account and you're asking if the next 3 digits are 258, of course they're gonna say, yeah.
Respectfully if you're gonna show stuff then do it, because this is dragging on and on, and it's going back and forth, if your that bothered about other people being caught up in something and you really want to protect the vulnerable then i don't know why you're holding back, plus I'm getting bored of hearing it.
I'm not trying to be a b but it's going no where.
Yeah dragging on here and in my fing dms 😭 i honestly don't know what they expect any of us too do about it

Medusa

Yeah dragging on here and in my fing dms 😭 i honestly don't know what they expect any of us too do about it
Block the twats! Sorry but you didn't ask to be dragged into their drama.
They've sat and enabled CA/ Tony's s for weeks and no doubt gossiped and called us the exact same things CA has, but now they're not seeing eye to eye they're in here thinking we give a s.
As much as I hate the woman, I'd rather her downfall came from someone who was never associated with her.
Ignore them, block them and set your dms to friends only. 🤎

MissPiggy

Mar 15, 2024
The farm
In all of my years of living, I haven’t seen two mentally redundant people like Demi and Tracey. I’m convinced they have escaped from Area 51 at this point and are some weird social experiment.