Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
They may have taken control due to financial abuse?
From what they said on live last night -

Roy went into the bank by himself, acted confused and they put a hold on the account. They called Joan to do some security type checks, but she had just been released from hospital and was unable to answer the questions correctly. The bank have decided that they are not mentally competent to be handling their own money, adding in that money is being spent on a lot of things that they would not expect a person(s) of their age to be spending it on (i.e. McDonald's). They have given Roy and Joan an allowance of about £10 per day to live off and require someone with power of attorney to handle their money going forward. Unfortunately for Tracy and Demi this person is Tracy's brother, who resides in Dubai. Tracy and Demi thought they could resolve the issue themselves by going into the bank and being verbally and physically abusive to the bank manager. Now they're not allowed in the bank and are awaiting Tracy's brother to have a video call with the bank.

I also noticed they slipped up a lot last night, referring to Roy and Joan's money as their own multiple times. It would also explain why they're now bickering over cigarettes, as Tracy used to buy 2 packs at a time prior. No prizes for guessing who was actually funding that.

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
OH NO

THEY EXPOSED ME?

OH NO WHATEVER WILL I DO

HELP

SOS

That Emma Hope did in in CAs live the other night too in the comments. She's always in Hayley's and I wanted to call her out last night but I didn't think it was suitable to start that in her live. She's a proper stirrer anywhere she goes that one.