Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
У канадской Энджи нафталиновые шарики во влагалище, и Тони хочет их съесть, но она слишком фригидна, черт возьми
Sigourneyweaver GIFs | Tenor

Прилетел из Майами-Бич, B.O.A.C.
Вчера вечером не лег спать
По дороге бумажный пакет лежал у меня на колене.
Чувак, у меня был ужасный полет
Я вернулся в СССР
Ты не знаешь, как тебе повезло, мальчик
Вернувшись в СССР

Last edited:

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
Back from enrolling in to slimming world....May have to update you weekly on my journey (just ignore me if you wish) I need encouragement 😔 2/3 stone to shift ,got a discount as I'm now a senior 😂 plus there's a new idea out there slimmingworldkitchen.co.uk similar to hello fresh but food optimising delivered.... win win
What have I missed?

Nov 10, 2023
Back from enrolling in to slimming world....May have to update you weekly on my journey (just ignore me if you wish) I need encouragement 😔 2/3 stone to shift ,got a discount as I'm now a senior 😂 plus there's a new idea out there slimmingworldkitchen.co.uk similar to hello fresh but food optimising delivered.... win win
What have I missed?
You’ve got this. Some of the slimming world recipes are lush tbf. I’m not following it but I still make the oven chips with fry light. They’re really nice.

I haven’t watched Angie but apparently a lot was said about Remi , Marcel etc in her room this morning. All of it not nice.

MissCakePop

Jun 29, 2024
Trapped in a K hole since the 80's
Hey Can-Ang. You thought I was gone, you kicked some people and thought you were safe? I made you believe that. But I'm still here in your safe house 💅. Home sweet home. Can we talking about something else please? Your constant chatter about teapot and PLM is getting a bit boring. Ohhhhh. Let's talk about how you created your "Mental Health" discord so people who "feel like they wanna hang themselves can go there" or "keep an eye on it, so we can pop in and pretend like we give a s". Some mental health warrior you are.
rick springfield twd GIF

Feb 29, 2024
What have I missed?
Can you do this on line? I hate going to groups. Good luck