Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
You’ve got this. Some of the slimming world recipes are lush tbf. I’m not following it but I still make the oven chips with fry light. They’re really nice.

I haven’t watched Angie but apparently a lot was said about Remi , Marcel etc in her room this morning. All of it not nice.
Same & sticky beef/chicken loads I still cook. I went from size 26 to 16/18 about 15 year ago with them, I still go back to basics if my waistband nips xx

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
How do you look gay?
Does he know the meaning of 'elementary' or did he just think that meant 'childish' because elementary makes no sense in the context he tried to use it in.
Elementary means; basic elements of a subject
Or
Something that is straightforward and uncomplicated

Hence the quote; "Elementary, my dear Holmes, Elementary..."

In that context the word 'Elementary' was used to express how easily something was solved.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Sigourneyweaver GIFs | Tenor

Прилетел из Майами-Бич, B.O.A.C.
Вчера вечером не лег спать
По дороге бумажный пакет лежал у меня на колене.
Чувак, у меня был ужасный полет
Я вернулся в СССР
Ты не знаешь, как тебе повезло, мальчик
Вернувшись в СССР

Ну, украинские девчонки меня реально сбивают с толку. Они оставляют Запад позади А московские девчонки заставляют меня петь и кричать Эта Джорджия всегда в моих, моих, моих, моих, моих, моих, моих, моих, моих мыслях.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Makeitmakesense was in her boxes and someone said they were teapot then if I'm recalling correctly.
I'm just as confused it's befuddling.
Accents clearly aren't TikTok's strong point. I swear make it make sense was American. How does she suddenly become teapot the Canadian?

Whats the drama with CA & Irish Barbie? Anyone know 😭